celeb

T-Pain was the original artist to record Ariana’s REM song

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Chlorine Sevigny

That beat is really the village bicycle. :air:

I also didn't know TPain was so cute. :flower:

MonsterPaws

woah im so shook. I didn't realize songs could take years before being released like this.

I wish more artists (read: Gaga) show us behind the scenes more often. When Taylor included BTS to some of the songs on 1989 DLX I was amazed.

artdoll

at this point i'm ready for beethoven to rise from the dead and take credit for the song :neyde:

OT: it's crazy to think this is the song's origin, some huge names have touched this beat :duck:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

wowww and yet he has no credit hmm :partysick: shady of Pharrell 

well actually he clearly is very unbothered and thinks it's a "fun fact" so guess it all worked out.

The Child

I honestly find this song to be so boring and bad. I totally why understand why Beyoncé passed on it and I totally understand why Ariana ended up recording it, Sweetener is her worst album.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

TortureMeOnReplay
6 hours ago, weed said:

wowww and yet he has no credit hmm :partysick: shady of Pharrell 

well actually he clearly is very unbothered and thinks it's a "fun fact" so guess it all worked out.

Why would he get credit? He said he recorded it, he didn't say he wrote it. 

1 hour ago, The Child said:

I honestly find this song to be so boring and bad. I totally why understand why Beyoncé passed on it and I totally understand why Ariana ended up recording it, Sweetener is her worst album.

Seems like Pharrell was pretty insistent on having this song released... I'm sure he also sent it to Gwen Stefani but after their failed comeback she gave him the boot :cryga:

Flippy

R.E.M. is one of the best songs out there and I’m so glad it was recorded by Ari and not T-Pain :smh:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived