💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Chrissy Teigen addresses cyberbullying in her 1st TV interview

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Arcadia

Good. We need to learn to forgive.

We are not our mistakes and we all should be allowed to grow and evolve if we genuinely mean it.

gagaisitalian

1. Not her having to apologize for bullying to promote a cookbook.

2. Her face shape is so odd (we are allowed to bully bullies, right?) But no really, what is going on?!

Glamourpuss
7 minutes ago, gagaisitalian said:

1. Not her having to apologize for bullying to promote a cookbook.

2. Her face shape is so odd (we are allowed to bully bullies, right?) But no really, what is going on?!

No, don't bully bullies, you don't need to stoop to their level. Just be better than them. :queenga:

flyaway

Why is this an issue anyway? Are people that bored?

She's just someone annoying married to a well known musician that has been acting like a fool on social media. 

There are worse people out there hurting others. 

RenegAde

Everyone is forgetting that Social media made chrissy into what she is. Her "toxic" attitude is what made her so social media famous in the first place. People liked that crap. 

In the past, people praised her for being funny/Savage and gave millions of likes to the very same tweets that she's being called out for today. 

I'm not totally lifting all blame from her but the hypocrisy and sanctimonious attitude that people judge her with is just annoying.  Like yall were liking and laughing at those tweets back in 2015 

BlingNotTheMusic
17 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Everyone is forgetting that Social media made chrissy into what she is. Her "toxic" attitude is what made her so social media famous in the first place. People liked that crap. 

In the past, people praised her for being funny/Savage and gave millions of likes to the very same tweets that she's being called out for today. 

I'm not totally lifting all blame from her but the hypocrisy and sanctimonious attitude that people judge her with is just annoying.  Like yall were liking and laughing at those tweets back in 2015 

This. GGD users promote bullying and clap backs 10000000% also so :haroon:

37 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Agree. 

Archived