💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Angelina Jolie responds to a question about The Weeknd

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Angelina Jolie avoided discussing her relationship/friendship with The Weeknd.   
Asked by host whether her children were more excited by her role in Eternals or by her friendship with The Weeknd.
Angelina said:  'They're very excited about this film... ' glancing at her co-star Salma.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

JaysAMess

Can we just take a moment to appreciate Salma Hayek taking the focus from her co-stars when they're put in awkward situations? First with Richard, now with Angelina. She's such an icon.

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, JaysAMess said:

Can we just take a moment to appreciate Salma Hayek taking the focus from her co-stars when they're put in awkward situations? First with Richard, now with Angelina. She's such an icon.

will she help Gaga when they will ask her about Sour Candy music video?:oprah:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

chromaticainmyhead

not Selma rescuing an interview partner again :messga:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Anveeroy
29 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

will she help Gaga when they will ask her about Sour Candy music video?:oprah:

or ARTPOP ACT II 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Butters Stotch

This question was very clever, he kinda asked what her relationship with The Weeknd was all about without actually asking it... wow :golfclap: but Angelina was cleverer, she avoided the topic flawlessly.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Salma Gaga interaction :excited2: Salma will always be  nodding in approval to Gaga's upcoming repetitive interview answers...the next "there could be a 100..." :bradley:

JusKeepBreathin

Salma is like the one friend in the group that can read everyone's mind with an eyebrow lift and a smile. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived