💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Zedd debuts Squid Game mix

COOOK

Featured Posts

Brainiac

Can someone please explain to me what this show is? I haven’t watched it but keep seeing it all over the internet. Why is it so huge?

CyanLights
10 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

Can someone please explain to me what this show is? I haven’t watched it but keep seeing it all over the internet. Why is it so huge?

Its a Korea drama television show that has recently premiered on Netflix that centers around a "game" where contestants compete for a cash prize. However when a player is eliminated, they are executed as per the game's rules. Apparently its a huge commentary on American Capitalism 

14 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

is just very thrillish and full of suspense w lots of stories you can relate to! also funny moments too

Someone on tiktok commented that a DJ mixing this soundtrack shows how everyone missed the point of the show...

ngl some people are starting to scare me, not everything has to be political:bear:

Brainiac
8 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Its a Korea drama television show that has recently premiered on Netflix that centers around a "game" where contestants compete for a cash prize. However when a player is eliminated, they are executed as per the game's rules. Apparently its a huge commentary on American Capitalism 

Wow actually sounds pretty interesting! I’ll have to watch it. 

CyanLights
Just now, Brainiac said:

Wow actually sounds pretty interesting! I’ll have to watch it. 

Its very good - albeit the "twist" of the show I guessed in episode one or two but the overall story is really interesting. Warning tho, it is considerably gruesome. 

BillieGOAT
9 minutes ago, Corona said:

Someone on tiktok commented that a DJ mixing this soundtrack shows how everyone missed the point of the show...

did they think the purpose of the show was to

…

eliminate DJs? :emma:

47 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

This, but it's also a commentary on the state Korea right now and the vast difference between the rich and poor, kind of like the film Parasite, same themes. It's excellent! 

Archived