💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Shygirl debuts "Cleo"

A MESS

Featured Posts

I don't know what to say but this is a cultural reset

EDIT: Adding to the mess (I'm a bit ill so my thoughts were scattered and they still are lol), the violin intro reminded me of a song by Bjork wait letme google because I can't remember the name. Jòga! Yes, one of my favourite Bjork song for a min. I swiped up at the start beginning of the lyrics, and then that deep beat...I love Shygirl's dark* elegance! And the visuals??? Jon Benet Shablamsey full grown up

*dark as in tone, not because of her skin tone, we don't like racial feticization in this house

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Anderson123

The more I listen to Shygirl the more obsessed I become. This girl doesn't know how to make a bad song. 

Rihanna pls if you're still working on your new album, you need to make a song with her.

14 hours ago, Lumiere said:

The beats remind me of Sour Candy!!!

I think it has the same notes (I don't remember anything about music theory lol) but they're on a lower scale + they have a darker reverbe (?) very Shygirl, she has this kind of laid back dark clubbing. EDIT: you can totally confront this track with the SC remix

13 hours ago, dojo said:

shygirl is the ultimate game changer seriously! she is a child of SOPHIE bit she made the sound her own

yes, as above, she has her own vibe and I like it so much! It's like it's not supposed to be sexy but it is in a mysterious way - like, I feel flustered and nervous about it? loooove the vibe

8 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

The more I listen to Shygirl the more obsessed I become. This girl doesn't know how to make a bad song. 

Rihanna pls if you're still working on your new album, you need to make a song with her.

Imagine...! I think they would complement each other very well, and I'm more into this kind of slower/lower paced songs now

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

13 hours ago, Sneaky said:

This is weak by her standards..

13 hours ago, Cookie Tookie said:

I don’t care for this 

13 hours ago, Stone S said:

I love her so much but this song is a let down for me

Can I ask you what it is that you don't like? Feel free to not respond and remember that this is not a critique of your taste, it is legit and valid <3 but I don't feel like it is SO different from her typical production (Sega)

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

ItWasntLaauv

I’m riding for her so hard, there’s just something about her that’s so captivating. :giveup: It’s been nonstop bangers since I started listening to her in 2018.

TheSlash

Only started listening to her recently (FREAK is the two-bops-and-a-half that I didn't know I needed :nooo: ), but I'm already so captivated by her style :giveup: .

SOPHIE created a path and walked so Shygirl could run :bradley: .

Ew, David!

BleepBloop
1 hour ago, A MESS said:

Can I ask you what it is that you don't like? Feel free to not respond and remember that this is not a critique of your taste, it is legit and valid <3 but I don't feel like it is SO different from her typical production (Sega)

For me personally, I dislike the vocals, just like I disliked her vocals in the Sour Candy remix. Also the production just doesn’t carry the weight it could and should.

it’s still a “bop”, but a weak one

Stone S
9 hours ago, A MESS said:

I actually do feel like it’s different from her other productions. This song doesn’t feel as fresh or have the spark her other songs do. There’s really nothing special about it to me. The lyrics don’t do anything for me either and the melody just sounds like it’s off key throughout the song and I’m not a fan of it. But I love her so I hope whatever is next is better bc I listen to her soooo much 

Welcome to Industria

Archived