Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Dune Part 2

COOOK

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

Excited. I enjoyed the first one. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Yaasss!!! Saw it a few days ago and it was amazinggggg I agree the ending could’ve had more impact but so good overall 

JusKeepBreathin
7 minutes ago, weed said:

Yaasss!!! Saw it a few days ago and it was amazinggggg I agree the ending could’ve had more impact but so good overall 

The way it ended I thought part 2 was already done. Like it was a 5 hour movie cut into two parts. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

1 minute ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

The way it ended I thought part 2 was already done. Like it was a 5 hour movie cut into two parts. 

I wonder how much extra they had filmed but cut off to try and make a good end to part 1/how much is done for part 2

JusKeepBreathin
4 minutes ago, weed said:

I wonder how much extra they had filmed but cut off to try and make a good end to part 1/how much is done for part 2

Well funny you said that because I think there was a couple of weird edits towards the end so I looked up to see if there was a directors cut. Jason Momoa said he wanted one released but the director said there wasn't one. He said that was the movie he envisioned. I don't really think that's true considering a star of the movie knows the scenes he filmed and which ones aren't present. So I hope later on the release a directors cut or at least an extended cut before the second one gets to theatres. 

TheDemonIClingTo
6 minutes ago, mamo said:

more sand I can’t wait! :vegas:

I love sand. It's coarse, rough and it gets EVERYWHERE :firega:

A R T P O P

I still need to see the first one but I'll wait until it comes out on DVD. 

Is Timmy Chameleon any good in it? I see the Internet thirsting over him and I don't know who he is. 

Archived