💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your least favorite Dawn of Chromatica track

Lighter

Featured Posts

Rain_on_Me_Logo.pngthe destroyer...

ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃˢᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵍᵃʸ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ᵃᵈᵛⁱᶜᵉ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵃ ˢᵖʳᵃʸ ᵗᵃⁿ ᵒⁿ ʰᵒˡⁱᵈᵃʸ ⁱⁿ ᵀᵃⁱᵖᵉⁱ

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sillynate
13 hours ago, CameltoeKween said:

Rain On Me really exposed how downhill Arca has gone :partysick: hate to say it but facts are facts 

Also, while I love the Fun Tonight remix... the second Pablo starts singing I immediately want to skip :partysick: I'm trying to be nice here but I REALLY don't understand the hype, they have a terrible singing voice :oprah:

Omg off topic but I’ve been working on anniversary remixes/edits for Chromatica and BTW since May that I hope to finish by the end of the year. One of them is an extended version of Fun Tonight remix but Pabllo has so few lines on the remix that adding Gaga’s first verse felt like 90% Gaga and 10% Pabllo so I made a solo Gaga extended edit of the remix as well :bradley: :bradley: 

If I remember to tag you when I share them, I will :heart: 

HuffsAhoy

For me, the only remix I don't like is Alice. The 1000 Doves Remix really grew on me one night driving home from the beach at sunset....it hit differently. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Gagas lil monster

Sine From Above remix is the worst remix I have ever heard from any artist ever :lolly:

With Peace and love

hmm Enigma or 1,000 Doves tbh. Then Rain On Me, which grew on me a little. Great remix except for the metelo sacalo lol

littlepotter
13 hours ago, zebrastripes said:

Jeez I don't think gaga would like coming to a forum to see that a most popular post is "what do you like the least about this?" And this happens all the time, not just this post. Find some humanity on supporting her and her work, you guys.

I don't think Gaga is insecure or immature enough to not handle people not liking certain remixes she didn't even work on 

chaeri pls

LaLuna

The fact that so many people hate Alice when it's actually my favorite track on the album :messga:

I dunno, probably 1000 Doves 

Inferno
On 10/27/2021 at 6:12 AM, littlepotter said:

I don't think Gaga is insecure or immature enough to not handle people not liking certain remixes she didn't even work on 

True but honestly the sentiment of the person you were responding to is correct. I think very early on in the journey Gagas fanbase became obsessed with being hypercritical to overcompensate not coming off as delusional supporters. At this point no ones arguing against objective opinion, from my years on pop forums this fanbase is neither the most blind or the most aggressive. I think that was only the case at the peak of her commercial popularity.

Archived