💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your least favorite Dawn of Chromatica track

Lighter

Featured Posts

NichuuB
4 hours ago, Lighter said:

i started in the some position with this one but for some weird reason, after a week it grew on me

This happened with me, but with Rain On Me, i almost dont listen to the original version, but i often listen to the remix. 

As for 1000 doves, i used to dislike this remix, but after a ggd member commented that it looks like Patrick Star singing the song, now i hate despise and feel uncomfortable while listening to it:ladyhaha:

Property of @Whale

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic

ROM.... tragic :trollga:

Fun Tonight...OG and remix are :awkney:

I see y'all throwing shade at 1000 Doves and it's not the best but it's certainly not the worst! I groove to it. 

zebrastripes

Jeez I don't think gaga would like coming to a forum to see that a most popular post is "what do you like the least about this?" And this happens all the time, not just this post. Find some humanity on supporting her and her work, you guys.

OysterBaby

I really like the 1000 doves one 🥺

my least favorite is probably ROM and Alice.

My BF and I love Fun tonight but we see the song as kind of memey and ironic. We just enjoy the ridiculousness of it haha

mr.peter
1 minute ago, OysterBaby said:

I really like the 1000 doves one 🥺

same its such a feel good song

Catnikko

I only listen to Plastic Doll and 911 and sometimes Sour Candy, so the rest I guess, I can't remember what they all sound like but I remember thinking Fun tonight didn't fit with the rest at all :cryga:

Prostitute Barbie

I routinely listen to the entire album because I love it that much but Alice, and 1000 Doves would be at the bottom of my list easily. I actually am one of the few who likes the Rain On Me remix. I also often skip Sour Candy remix if I’m in my car, not because I dislike it but because the bass seems to be way heavier on that song and my crappy old car speakers can’t handle it :madge:

TimisaMonster

Most of the album honestly...I only give Free Woman a pass...the rest are :madge:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bloody hooker

Rain On Me, Fun Tonight, Enigma, 1000 Doves

The slander for the Alice remix in this thread though. It’s a top 3 for me :madge:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Flippy

Rain on Me 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

So much hate for Arca's ROM remix but I think it's so good. Any fans of this remix out there or am I the only one? :noparty:

Archived