💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga Covering Vogue UK December edition

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

Patriziaa Reggiani

So this account has been pretty reliable with the fashion tea, they also told us about the Adele's covering US and UK vogue.

Some of the Schiaperlli pieces from Fall 2021 I want Gaga to wear:

There are also rumors about Gaga Covering the US vogue as well. So girlies indeed a COLLAPSE is coming, with House Of Gucci Era!! 

Let the excitement commense, and the cover will be out in November 1st week.

I will not watch House of Gucci

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Putang Ina Mo

There's a high chance that it's gonna be SJP since Sex And The City's sequel will come out on December. 

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Patriziaa Reggiani
2 minutes ago, Tangina said:

There's a high chance that it's gonna be SJP since Sex And The City's sequel will come out on December. 

Well they can be for US vogue, but for UK vogue it's almost confirmed and anyways US vogue covers are very basic Imo.

Patriziaa Reggiani

Also these looks!!

I'm so excited:messga:

Glamourpuss
3 minutes ago, Oreo said:

Also these looks!!

I'm so excited:messga:

Lorde already wore that golden flower one but I wish it had been saved for Gaga. 

E-w5AJRXsAYUjWP.jpg:large

I really want her to wear the gold bow look from that collection! That would be perfect for the cover!

I have to say I'm going to be so happy if it's true as there have been so many occasions where she could've covered the magazine and they haven't given it to her.

I wonder who shot it? Nick Knight?

i hope nick knight or meisel shoot the cover :bradley: can you guys imagine if it's a quadruple feature with vogue uk+us+it+paris covers :bradley:

Clumsy Monster
8 minutes ago, Snejana said:

i hope nick knight or meisel shoot the cover :bradley: can you guys imagine if it's a quadruple feature with vogue uk+us+it+paris covers :bradley:

I'm shocked that Gaga still haven't had her big 4. As @Sine From Abovesaid, she didn't cover major magazines as much when there's so many big comebacks she has made in her career. Could it be that her team didn't book those magazines? Idk. I'm so jealous of other fandoms like Rih's (who has her big 4 and has done multiple American Vogue covers) and Bey's (almost everytime Ivy Park drops):bradley:

Hopefully, this new chapter of ActressGa snatches all of these magazines with the following years :tony:

9 minutes ago, Clumsy Monster said:

I'm shocked that Gaga still haven't had her big 4. As @Sine From Abovesaid, she didn't cover major magazines as much when there's so many big comebacks she has made in her career. Could it be that her team didn't book those magazines? Idk. I'm so jealous of other fandoms like Rih's (who has her big 4 and has done multiple American Vogue covers) and Bey's (almost everytime Ivy Park drops):bradley:

Hopefully, this new chapter of ActressGa snatches all of these magazines with the following years :tony:

I know it's been quite annoying how she didn't get US Vogue for 6 years even though she had numerous projects between then! 

She always delivers for editorials and behind the camera plus her magazines always sell well so it's baffling as to why she hasn't covered more.

I wonder why she hasn't covered V Magazine for for a while?

Archived