đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

LAT: L4S could win album of the year at The Grammys

Teletubby

Featured Posts

GreenDiamond

good grammy promo tho, but not even a nomination is happening, only in traditional categories

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino

Gaga winning both AOTY at the Grammys AND Best Actress at the Oscars in 2022 sounds like a dream :bradley:

vinster13
14 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Gaga winning both AOTY at the Grammys AND Best Actress at the Oscars in 2022 sounds like a dream :bradley:

The way she could repeak again 

Robo Ga

That’s cute but like the public backlash would scar this fan base for years to come… they should win best jazz. Keep it realistic 

🤖⚡️

rawrimamonster

There is only one conceivable scenario that I think this could happen and I feel like I’m going to hell if I type it. But… Heath Ledger won the Oscar for playing the Joker after he had a… umm… change in life status if you will. 

4 hours ago, monsterdino said:

omg imagine.. never been done before and never WILL! (after Gaga)

Clumsy Monster

Wait hold on, I thought L4S missed the deadline by just a day for it to be nominated next year? 

14 minutes ago, Clumsy Monster said:

Wait hold on, I thought L4S missed the deadline by just a day for it to be nominated next year? 

No... They released cassettes the last day :ladyhaha:

A live Grammys performance of Do I Love You, and Tony sitting near the stage...and Gaga serenading Tony...is enough for me :wub:

Then a standing ovation...people in tears. Gaga gives Tony a hug and cries, and thanks him.

Patriziaa Reggiani
7 hours ago, Robo Ga said:

That’s cute but like the public backlash would scar this fan base for years to come… they should win best jazz. Keep it realistic 

Yeah but why would there be backlash, it's not like a very culturally important album has been released this year, the mainstream music releases have been pretty bland and if out of the blue A Jazz album wins I don't think it will have backlash.

I will not watch House of Gucci

KindnessPunk

I could see Olivia taking it just from the hype the album received, and also because this year doesn’t have much stacked against it (in terms of hype / popularity )

Anderson123
6 hours ago, rawrimamonster said:

There is only one conceivable scenario that I think this could happen and I feel like I’m going to hell if I type it. But… Heath Ledger won the Oscar for playing the Joker after he had a… umm… change in life status if you will. 

Heath Ledger won because he was the Best Supporting Actor that year and everyone knew. Unlike Chadwick’s this year, people knew Anthony Hopkins’ performance was the best one but everyone thought they’d give it to Boseman just because he died. 

I know it’s kind of morbid to say that about Tony and it’s bound to happen soon but if it does, I still don’t think Love For Sale would “benefit” an Album of the Year nom because of that.

Archived