Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Adam Levine annoyed after fan tried to hug him during concert

Teletubby

Featured Posts

I would have punched, this is outright disrespectful and can be triggering for people with trauma. That being said, why does he dress like a rainbow washing manifesto?

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItWasntLaauv

I mean, he’s been a douche or whatever, but that has nothing to do with this situation you guys, his boundaries were violated and he had a perfectly reasonable response tbh.

Joaco95
On 10/26/2021 at 2:15 PM, Wixson said:

You guys wanna justify this too? :poot:

I don't like the guy at all, but she had no right doing that. 

or this 

:awkney:

That fan had no right to be onstage grabbing and touching him, unwanted touching, stealing the show, making a spectacle of herself.  Bad fan. He could sue her, like T Swift did to that guy that grabbed her ass during a meet n greet.

TheDemonIClingTo
1 minute ago, Fresco said:

That fan had no right to be onstage grabbing and touching him, unwanted touching, stealing the show, making a spectacle of herself.  Bad fan. He could sue her, like T Swift did to that guy that grabbed her ass during a meet n greet.

People are effing insane, and that last one was a plain sexual harasser

Bella Goth

i dont think pushed the mic stand after that is a starlted behavior

he can just said he was pissed when it happened, because we are in pandemic and need to social distancing, especialy we are at concert :ladyhaha:

he should hire new pr team tho lmao, that statement is a joke

ps. its not right to climb the stage and grab the artist without their consent girlie.

He looks like he was touched by a rat. Body language is hard to control but he doesn’t look scared as much as disgusted 

Archived