💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Adam Levine annoyed after fan tried to hug him during concert

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Update:
Adam Levine has spoken out following an incident in which a fan grabbed the singer during their show

“So I just wanted to address the Hollywood Bowl incident thing, a fan coming up to me on stage,”
I have always been someone that loves, respects, worships our fans. Without our fans, we don’t have a job. I say that all the time, to our fans.
To think that anyone would believe that I thought that I thought that they were– our fans were beneath us, or less than us, makes my stomach turn,
Rhat’s just not who I am. That’s not who I’ve ever been.
So I just need you guys to know I was really startled, and sometimes when you’re startled, you have to shake it off and move on, because I’m doing my job up there,
And, you know, it’s what I pride myself on, so I need to let you guys know what my heart is, and my heart is that connection that exists between the band performing onstage and the fans.
Hopefully you can all understand that.”

FCbxuDAUUAArBgK?format=jpg&name=large

Adam Levine couldn’t hide his annoyance after a fan rushed onto the stage and hugged him, despite the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.

The incident happened during Maroon 5’s concert at the Hollywood Bowl on Saturday as the 42-year-old singer performed the group’s hit Sunday Morning.

A woman jumped on the stage to hug him before being taken away by security. Adam appeared to shout the word ‘f**k’ in anger as he recoiled in disgust and attempted to shake off the encounter while walking to the other end of the stage. source source

as.gif

Maroon-5-Adam-Levine.gif

3:35 

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TSUNAMI

So, he's LGBTQ now? Cultural appropriation. 

There are many ways this situation could've be handled better.

Pennywise
3 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Delete this picture before Floyd Mayweather sees it :air:

He can come after him if he wants, it'd be like trash taking out the trash :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

TortureMeOnReplay
1 hour ago, TSUNAMI said:

So, he's LGBTQ now? Cultural appropriation. 

There are many ways this situation could've be handled better.

I just can't tell if this is a joke or not :ladyhaha:

TSUNAMI
19 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

I just can't tell if this is a joke or not :ladyhaha:

Neither can I my mood swings in the last few days are really vicious. 

badfaith

Kinda d*ck move but it's completely justified. I wouldn't know how to act after that too, probably same as him but I'll be laughing cause it's my coping mechanism :billie:

JohnWayne92

I mean, imagine being famous, having people always trying to touch you, people always watching, sneaking, and then you’re on stage, in your zone, and some random person sneaks on stage and probably startles you, and ITS COVID, I don’t want anyone touching me that I’m not ****ing lol 

nathantj594

Uh oh, the Art Police is mad. 

Stay mad. 

Still relishing the ratings drop off from Super Bowl 2017 to Super Bowl 2019. Trash. 

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

So he's giving Cher now huh

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived