Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Adam Levine annoyed after fan tried to hug him during concert

Teletubby

Featured Posts

MadreMonster
56 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

I never understood this type of reaction from celebrities.

Unless it was zombie or someone with obvious to the eye illness or covid whatever then I would feel the same but this random lady just wanted a hug lol 

Not to say he should have let her but no need to recreate the 🤢 emoji lol 

Imagine being at work and some random person just came and hugged you. Also, I’m sure he was focused and was thrown off by someone random up stage - he had no ideas what her intentions were.

Its easy to say “oh she just wanted a hug” but in the moment, it was a surprise.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheDemonIClingTo
1 minute ago, TruthTeaInYourCunt said:

Pretty sure rainbows existed long before that flag was designed babes. The LGBTQIA+ community uses the rainbow as a symbol but they don't own rainbow imagery.

And the word gay doesn't mean homosexual either, but it is now related to that almost exclusively. Sorry but prejudices do exist, if you see a little girl with a rainbow shirt that's one thing, but on a grown-ass man... nowadays that usually means either gay or ally

JusKeepBreathin

I'm uncomfortable when people I know but don't know well try to hug me. Imagine a complete stranger in the middle of a pandemic. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

TruthTeaInYourCunt
5 minutes ago, TheDemonIClingTo said:

And the word gay doesn't mean homosexual either, but it is now related to that almost exclusively. Sorry but prejudices do exist, if you see a little girl with a rainbow shirt that's one thing, but on a grown-ass man... nowadays that usually means either gay or ally

The word gay quite literally means "homosexual". They do update the Bible as words take on more meanings. The rainbow isn't defined as anything to do with the lgbtqia+ community unless you search it specifically for that. It's just a symbol. Just because there's a correlation to the flag doesn't mean it's exclusive to it. If you're a part of the community you may see someone with a rainbow shirt on and think they're an ally or that they're a part of the community but it quite literally can just be a rainbow on a shirt. That actually sounds like tunnel vision the way you've explained it. Also was there a point that he said he wasn't an ally? 

TheDemonIClingTo
1 minute ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I'm uncomfortable when people I know but don't know well try to hug me. Imagine a complete stranger in the middle of a pandemic. 

People act as if this pandemic had passed just because the safety measures were relaxed so the economy doesn't collapse

TheDemonIClingTo
6 minutes ago, TruthTeaInYourCunt said:

The word gay quite literally means "homosexual". 

Last time I checked it literally meant "merry". It has been used first to describe flamboyant homosexuals and then the whole gay collective but since when does it literally mean that?

TheDemonIClingTo
7 minutes ago, TruthTeaInYourCunt said:

was there a point that he said he wasn't an ally? 

Not as far as I know, but I don't think I've ever heard before that he was either

TruthTeaInYourCunt
4 minutes ago, TheDemonIClingTo said:

Last time I checked it literally meant "merry". It has been used first to describe flamboyant homosexuals and then the whole gay collective but since when does it literally mean that?

Since the 60's from what I've checked. I'm not sure if you're a native English speaker but if you are then it'd be quite ignorant of you to not know that words can have multiple meanings. As I've mentioned before, the dictionary gets updated.

Teletubby
Just now, TheDemonIClingTo said:

Not as far as I know, but I don't think I've ever heard before that he was either

He is a supporter of same-sex marriage and LGBT rights. his brother is gay. he accused American Idol of covering up gay contestants' sexuality in 2011.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

TheDemonIClingTo
4 hours ago, TruthTeaInYourCunt said:

Since the 60's from what I've checked. I'm not sure if you're a native English speaker but if you are then it'd be quite ignorant of you to not know that words can have multiple meanings. 

Not a native speaker, but the word is still not literal. We use it because it's a shorter, easier word to use than homosexual and because it just stuck, but it's actual meaning ain't that. What the dictionary has done regarding this particular word is simply to describe it's modern usage, not change it's meaning.

And what do you mean when you say the word gay "quite literally" means homosexual? You are not saying you think gays are all flamboyant and adhere to the stereotype the word comes from, right? Because if you do, you have a bit of a tunnel vision yourself.

TheDemonIClingTo
32 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

He is a supporter of same-sex marriage and LGBT rights. his brother is gay. he accused American Idol of covering up gay contestants' sexuality in 2011.

So it's definetly a gay rainbow what he's wearing

Flawless

The fan isn't right, I totally understand artists being afraid of this type of interaction and agree with most of the opinions here, it could be dangerous. But you guys using COVID as a problem, it is not. If he was worried about catching covid he wouldn't be doing this show so no need to use this as a excuse

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Agunimon
4 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

I don't like this attitude, people bought tickets to see u and u treat them like trash. Justin Bieber does the same thing. You don't look "cool" doing that, u just look so pathetic. Yeah I get it coronavirus but I bet u even without a pandemic he wouldve reacted like this. So entitled with big ego

are you okay lately? :bradley:

Agunimon

Not some of you dragging him for not being here for someone literally jumping on stage and running up to him. Whether or not covid is going on, that kind of behavior is not tolerated at any concert I've ever been to. Meanwhile, I recall people here saying this reaction is justified (which I do believe it is, but it is literally not different at all):

Archived