💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim Kardashian's SKIMS In Partnership With Luxury Label, Fendi

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

kim-kardashian-fendi-67.jpg?quality=80&s

Kim Kardashian West's shapewear brand, Skims, is collaborating with Fendi on a new clothing collection, the companies said on Monday.

The new collection of body-hugging apparel is slated to be launched on Nov. 9 and was jointly designed by Kardashian West and British fashion designer Kim Jones, said Fendi, LVMH's (LVMH.PA) Italian luxury fashion house.

The move comes as luxury labels seek to generate buzz in a crowded media landscape by signing on celebrities including rappers and K-pop stars, with an eye to tapping into their broad fan bases.

Skims, which in April was valued at $1.6 billion, has gained popularity with younger shoppers since its launch in 2019 by Kardashian West, helped by the reality star and businesswoman's huge social media following.

Fendi has previously worked with rapper Nicki Minaj and artist Joshua Vides.

https://www.reuters.com/business/media-telecom/kim-kardashian-west-collaborates-with-luxury-label-fendi-2021-10-25/

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Honestly it makes me sad to think that the industry has sunken to this level for a brand like Fendi to collaborate with Kim Kardashian....

Karl Lagerfeld would be rolling in his grave :saladga:

chromaticainmyhead

Luxury underwear that is made at the costs of 1$? no thanks

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Blastertoyo
53 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

Honestly it makes me sad to think that the industry has sunken to this level for a brand like Fendi to collaborate with Kim Kardashian....

Karl Lagerfeld would be rolling in his grave :saladga:

The saddest part is Fendace JUST happened, does Fendi really need this much help? Fila, Nicki, Versace, Kim

is Fendi really having that hard a time attracting the attention of younger clientele? 

Fendace-The-latest-luxury-designer-mashu

please enlighten me to death

1 hour ago, Blastertoyo said:

The saddest part is Fendace JUST happened, does Fendi really need this much help? Fila, Nicki, Versace, Kim

is Fendi really having that hard a time attracting the attention of younger clientele? 

I honestly don't know what's going on, I think it's a lot do to with Kim Jones. 

The Nicki collab was relevant seems as she's a fashion icon/talented musician but Kim Kardashian? Really?

They are just going to new levels of tacky at this point.

Reject False Icons

the thousand proof that quality has left luxury labels a long time ago :ladyhaha:

that's exciting but ya as someone mentioned Fendace just happened so idk seems a little desperate for Fendi lol

coolninjaguy
2 hours ago, Sine From Above said:

I honestly don't know what's going on, I think it's a lot do to with Kim Jones. 

The Nicki collab was relevant seems as she's a fashion icon/talented musician but Kim Kardashian? Really?

They are just going to new levels of tacky at this point.

Honestly had my fair share of shitting on the Kardashians but if a Nicki collab was supposedly “relevant” given her status as a fashion icon… Kim has pretty much been THE fashion icon for much of the past decades. Not to mention we’ve pretty much seen Nicki’s sense of “fashion” at the past few met gala’s where she usually doesn’t even know the designer she’s wearing and how her fit relates to the theme. Not to mention she has showed genuine interest in producing clothing with Skims which has been successful (unlike her sister Kylie’s recent cash grabs in swimwear). Now KKW beauty is a whole other mess that we won’t get into 😭

Archived