Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Songs submitted to the Grammys

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Here are the performance categories in which top 10 hits on the Hot 100 are competing. They're listed in chronological order. Relive the Grammy eligibility year in all its splendor and see what the Grammy screening committee decided was the most suitable category for each of these entries.

24kGoldn featuring Iann Dior, “Mood,” best pop duo/group performance (a live version is entered).

Travis Scott featuring Young Thug and M.I.A., “Franchise,” best melodic rap performance.

Ariana Grande, “Positions,” best pop solo performance (where it is vying for a nod with her “Still Hurting”).

Luke Combs, “Forever After All,” best country solo performance.

Taylor Swift, “Willow,” best pop solo performance.

Justin Bieber, “Anyone,” best pop solo performance.

Olivia Rodrigo, “Drivers License,” best pop solo performance.

SZA, “Good Days,” best R&B performance.

CJ, “Whoopty,” best rap performance.

Cardi B, “Up,” best rap performance.

Lil Tjay featuring 6lack, “Calling My Phone,” best melodic rap performance.

Silk Sonic (Bruno Mars and Anderson .Paak), “Leave the Door Open,” best R&B performance.

Justin Bieber featuring Daniel Caesar and Giveon, “Peaches,” best R&B performance.

Lil Nas X’s “Montero (Call Me By Your Name),” best pop solo performance.

Masked Wolf, “Astronaut in the Ocean,” best melodic rap performance.

Polo G, “Rapstar,” best rap performance.

Doja Cat featuring SZA, “Kiss Me More,” best pop duo/group performance.

The Kid LAROI and Miley Cyrus, “Without You,” best pop duo/group performance.

J. Cole, 21 Savage and Morray, “My Life,” best rap performance.

J. Cole and Lil Baby, “Pride Is the Devil,” best melodic rap performance.

BTS, “Butter,” best pop duo/group performance.

Ed Sheeran, “Bad Habits,” best pop solo performance.

Lil Nas X and Jack Harlow, “Industry Baby,” best melodic rap performance.

Lizzo featuring Cardi B, “Rumors,” best pop duo/group performance.

Kanye West, “Hurricane,” best melodic rap performance (the Grammy entry credits featured performers The Weeknd :v: and Lil Baby).

Walker Hayes, “Fancy Like,” best country performance.

Drake featuring Future and Young Thug, "Way 2 Sexy," best rap performance.

Drake featuring Lil Baby, “Girls Want Girls,” best melodic rap performance.

Wizkid featuring Justin Bieber and Tems, “Essence,” best global music performance (the Grammy entry doesn't credit Bieber).

Some artists simply decided not to play the Grammy game. The Weeknd, whose “Blinding Lights” was infamously passed over for a nod last year, didn't enter his 2021 hit “Take My Breath.”
https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/awards/9650846/2022-grammy-categories-hot-100-top-10-hits/

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

omggggg the way Cardi didn't submit WAP last year and didn't release an album this year so it's not eligible

I really hope doja wins a grammy :bradley: I dont really care about anyone else. Not even a big fan but I think she deserves it.  Oh and also rooting for lil nas x, just so he can annoy the haters :ally:

LateToCult
9 minutes ago, weed said:

omggggg the way Cardi didn't submit WAP last year and didn't release an album this year so it's not eligible

The way faqs told me she had a master plan when I said it was a terrible idea for her not to submit last year. Dummy could have seriously taken a couple Grammys. 

6-DFA0269-E6-DB-433-F-8-F97-1-ED0-FCC1-F

4 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

The way faqs told me she had a master plan when I said it was a terrible idea for her not to submit last year. Dummy could have seriously taken a couple Grammys. 

I thought it was a master plan skskskks but the hoe didn't release a damn album!!! if it's up then it's up then it's up then you missed your chance at SOTY/ROTY/etc Cardi!!!!!

moonsago
2 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Yeah... including ours for best pop dup so say thank you because this way we gotzzz one more grammy :oops:

moonsago

So these are just submissions? It’s not the announced nominations? And how about the big 4 categories? 

4 hours ago, Teletubby said:

Kanye West, “Hurricane,” best melodic rap performance (the Grammy entry credits featured performers The Weeknd :v: and Lil Baby)

Lmao, Kanye is really wild. If he end up winning this one and thus the Weeknd it will be a really fun-ironic moment. Would kill to see The weeknd pissed face if this happen. 

Archived