Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ed Sheeran's manager reveals his next album is ready to go

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Ed Sheeran's manager has revealed that his 5th album is basically ready to go and "in the can."

Despite the British superstar releasing his 4th LP = next week, it seems its follow-up has already taken shape. 

Ed's manager Stuart Camp explained to The Sun's Bizarre column (via Contact Music) that new music could be on its way sooner than expected.

"This tour is going to span three or four years, and there will be another record within that cycle, that was always the plan," he said.
"It’s more a question of stopping him putting another record out the week after this one."
https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/ed-sheerans-manager-reveals-fifth-album-is-already-in-the-can__34297/

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

bionic
Just now, Teletubby said:

that new music could be on its way sooner than expected.

Is that a threat :koons: 

Good luck to him

buy bionic

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

Is that a threat :koons: 

Rihanna in July 2020 said her new music could come sooner than expected and this is almost November 2021 and still nothing:derpga:

Teletubby
1 minute ago, PeachJug said:

what math symbol will he do?  minus?

yes, -. I think he will drop before tour because his tour "+=÷x " contains this symbol.

2School4Cool
2 hours ago, Teletubby said:

yes, -. I think he will drop before tour because his tour "+=÷x " contains this symbol.

I actually thought the same thing but in a recent interview he said it may not be until later next year since he’ll have a repackaging of = before the tour starts that has ten new songs. So essentially two studio albums, 10 new bonus tracks for one of them, plus the Christmas song with Elton and Run with Taylor in a few weeks, we’re really being fed and I can’t wait :excited: 

See The Best In Everyone

2School4Cool
2 hours ago, PeachJug said:

what math symbol will he do?  minus?

It’ll be Subtract, a stripped-back acoustic album, and that’s officially his final math symbol album.

See The Best In Everyone

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Chromatography

how do you say the name of this tour? do you actually say plus minus equal divides multiply?

Teletubby
44 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

how do you say the name of this tour? do you actually say plus minus equal divides multiply?

The +–=÷x Tour - pronounced the "Mathematics tour"

Archived