💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Batgirl: Brendan Fraser cast as villain

Queen Bitch

Featured Posts

Queen Bitch

Brendan Fraser is headed to Gotham City. The actor will play the villain in Batgirl, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed. He is playing the pyro-themed Batman villain Firefly, according to sources.

Batgirl stars Leslie Grace as the superhero, with Bad Boys for Life filmmakers Adil El Arbi and Bilall Fallah directing from a script by Birds of Prey screenwriter Christina Hodson. The DC film is set to debut on HBO Max and centers on Barbara Gordon, the daughter of Gotham police commissioner Jim Gordon. J.K. Simmons returns as Jim Gordon in the film after portraying him in Zack Snyder’s Justice League.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/batgirl-brendan-fraser-villain-1235036522/?fbclid=IwAR2ggieCExtBMthNZ3rFk5h2AqwHNPa_nJT_lvB0EAVv0294RPFHOXwOt80

JusKeepBreathin

The fact that's it's written by the Birds of Prey writer tells me this film will likely be a huge turd. But I'm glad to hear Brendan will be back. 

Also I am a HUGE HUGE HUGE DC fan so it hurts me to be this unkind. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
26 minutes ago, bluemonkey said:

Wait…is he gay? :oprah:

No

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

DrKindnessKunt1999
1 hour ago, bluemonkey said:

Wait…is he gay? :oprah:

No, he’s a “gay icon” in a sense that he’s a straight guy that a lot of gay men want(ed) to sleep with… just like Shawn Mendes. 

LaLuna

His comeback is beautiful to watch, I've loved him since Encino Man. Great actor, great guy, he deserves all the success in the world :applause:

LaLuna
22 minutes ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

No, he’s a “gay icon” in a sense that he’s a straight guy that a lot of gay men want(ed) to sleep with… just like Shawn Mendes. 

Not just gay men, I can tell you that

if you know what i mean GIF

NichuuB

I love him as Robot-man in Doom Patrol, one of my favorite series. Just kinda sad he's going tto be firefly, and i think this villain is so meh. But i think he'll deliver an amazing job:firega:

Proprietary of @Xi Jinping

ProfessionalClown
2 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

The fact that's it's written by the Birds of Prey writer tells me this film will likely be a huge turd. But I'm glad to hear Brendan will be back. 

Also I am a HUGE HUGE HUGE DC fan so it hurts me to be this unkind. 

Birds of prey was amazing tho-

JusKeepBreathin
16 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Birds of prey was amazing tho-

Bernie Sanders Ok GIF by Saturday Night Live

RAMROD
8 hours ago, bionic said:

Tarzan 

Don't you mean George Of The Jungle :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived