Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Jesy Nelson’s debut album delayed until 2022

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Jesy Nelson signed with Polydor to plenty of excitement in May, when it was announced her debut solo record would be out “later this year.”

According to The Sun it will not be released in 2021 following the controversies surrounding her debut single Boyz and her spat with her former Little Mix bandmates.

A source close to Jesy insisted her album had never been officially scheduled for this year, despite a press release announcing the plans when she first struck her deal with Polydor.

One music insider said: “There was lots of excitement that the album would be ready in time for Christmas. Jesy spent months in the studio at the top of the year after leaving Little Mix and had loads of songs ready to go.

“But the rollout for Boyz took a long time and the team and Jesy don’t want to release an album after only putting out one single. The hope now is that a full collection will follow next year.

“Jesy was still working on new music as recently as last month, when she was in Los Angeles. She just wants it to be the best it can be.”

source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

bionic

Serving Nicole Scherzinger "it was just a promo song, the REAL first single comes later!" teas

I hope she finally releases something she's happy with. Sometimes additional sessions can totally change an album and not always for the better (see: Bionic)

buy bionic

41 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Jesy Nelson signed with Polydor to plenty of excitement in May, when it was announced her debut solo record would be out “later this year.”

According to The Sun it will not be released in 2021 following the controversies surrounding her debut single Boyz and her spat with her former Little Mix bandmates.

A source close to Jesy insisted her album had never been officially scheduled for this year, despite a press release announcing the plans when she first struck her deal with Polydor.

One music insider said: “There was lots of excitement that the album would be ready in time for Christmas. Jesy spent months in the studio at the top of the year after leaving Little Mix and had loads of songs ready to go.

“But the rollout for Boyz took a long time and the team and Jesy don’t want to release an album after only putting out one single. The hope now is that a full collection will follow next year.

“Jesy was still working on new music as recently as last month, when she was in Los Angeles. She just wants it to be the best it can be.”

source

Ummm I don't think I would be there for it.

ARTPOP is still Lady Gaga's best album.

Blastertoyo
45 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

She wanna be Normani so bad 

:ladyhaha:

please enlighten me to death

bionic
11 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

She wanna be Normani so bad 

:ladyhaha:

I wish she released a song like Motivation

buy bionic

CubbyGaga
1 hour ago, bionic said:

Serving Nicole Scherzinger "it was just a promo song, the REAL first single comes later!" teas

I hope she finally releases something she's happy with. Sometimes additional sessions can totally change an album and not always for the better (see: Bionic)

I won’t stand for Bionic slander in 2021

Gimme More

It was not coming this year anyway, Jesy literally even said this before BOYZ came out..,

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Well nobody is expecting it to come out this year. But i would be surprised if it comes out before normani's album

DrKindnessKunt1999
4 minutes ago, dzox said:

Well nobody is expecting it to come out this year. But i would be surprised if it comes out before normani's album

At this point Blue Ivy’s 5th album is going to come out before Normani’s album. 

Teletubby
18 minutes ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

At this point Blue Ivy’s 5th album is going to come out before Normani’s album. 

but Normani album is still going to come out before Rihanna's album :billie:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Archived