💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Eternals - Marvel film dubbed 'most disappointing' MCU movie

CyanDante

Featured Posts

CyanDante

MV5BMmI0MWMxODQtYzg4YS00MjUwLTkzNjItNGViEternals_review_1635151348045_1635151359

International reviews of Eternals have been released and several critics have expressed their disappointment over the Marvel movie. 

"n his review for Forbes, Scott Mendelson wrote, “More than any previous MCU movie, Eternals feels like ‘just a superhero movie’ and a ‘We’re running out of characters’ movie. Both credit-cookie scenes will require an explainer, and the first one reeks of a kind of desperation I’ve never seen from Hollywood’s biggest franchise"

"Guardian says - Eternals review – magic hour meets PowerPoint in Chloe Zhao’s Marvel yarn" :air:

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/eternals-first-reviews-marvel-film-dubbed-most-disappointing-mcu-movie-as-critics-give-mixed-reactions-101635149197334.html

I generally don't really care what critics say, because I feel it's subjective. But these reviews are kinda worrying ngl. :rip:

Has anyone of you watched it yet?

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CyanDante
Just now, TSUNAMI said:

Is it out already???

It comes out next month. But I think the embargo has been lifted on the reviews. 

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

RAMROD

It is because the movie are said to not have much actions, but more to deep serious dialogues to set up the event on current phase.

So honestly, I am not gonna take these reviews to hearts cos these people are having different expectations.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Oh wow. Well, I kinda expected some negative reviews because of the cast but these are... yikes.

Kindness rules all.

berlinforme
23 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I'm shocked it has negative reviews.I though the hype around it is huge and its good :noparty:

Hype =! good movie

Bradley

It has 71% on Rotten Tomatoes based on 41 reviews.

It's not 25% or something so let's not exaggerate and I'm not even a Marvel fan.

Reality

I always expected the reviews to be divisive tbh. From what I’ve seen, it’s much more of a “Chloe Zhao” film than it is a “Marvel” film. It focuses much more on the character relationships and lore than it does the action. It’s a movie that’ll you’ll either love or hate tbh

🖤👹

Are they the same critics who criticized Invasion on Apple TV for being too "pretentious" because they killed the only white American on the first episode and because the show is not set on the USA only but on the whole planet?? :huntyga:

DanielM

I mean, how many superheroes movies are the public gonna need to understand it is always the same plot? Nothing new, nothing changes, same old sht. :ladyhaha: I guess it's time for people to stop supporting this kind of movie. And the critics should be the first to let MCU die. 

I love Angelina Jolie tho and I'm willing to watch this mess because of her.

48 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

Eternals feels like ‘just a superhero movie’

This defines like 90% of the MCU, took them like 10 years to realize they are all the same, is the same plot, energy, jokes , action scenes repetead all over. 

Archived