💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Eternals - Marvel film dubbed 'most disappointing' MCU movie

CyanDante

Featured Posts

SchwineLove
On 10/25/2021 at 9:33 PM, PlastiscGuy said:

But it isn't that serious? Like, not everything has to have a deep meaning, or be something for intellectuals only. Some people just want to have fun, be entertained... :green:

It's really arrogant and pretentious.

Some people just need fun adrenaline ride like coaster. It's mindlessly fun, you sit and enjoy whatever in the track that will change your psyche.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am with the majority here and LOVED it. As a huge Marvel fan it is easily one of my favorite marvel films (top 2 easily). I love how the press only talks about the reviews and the ‘failure’ of the movie even though it had the highest opening weekend during the pandemic for a Marvel film (2nd only to F9). Will it have legs? Who knows but it is a great film and deserves better then the constant bashing that it’s been getting.

IWantYourLove

Are they forgetting it’s an kind of an introduction film? These are new characters to a lot of people - new to film, anyway. It’s not going to be a whole lot of action IMMEDIATELY. They have to give context. It’s probably only seen as ‘bad’ because the last films to have come out have been endgame etc. that are conclusions or continuations of characters and plots that have been building up for years. Personally, I really enjoyed it 

IWantYourLove

Also, idk if it’s already been said, but my gf and I were talking about it and she said a possibility could be how diverse it is & people could see it as pushy. A female director, different ethnicities and cultures shown, same sex relationships - it’s the first thing I heard someone complain about. I spoke to someone and he was like “they’re showing all this stuff because thAt’S wHaT MarVeL dO NoW🙄” in a really quite spiteful tone. We probably won’t ever know the reason, but if that’s it, I’m really disappointed in people. 

Archived