šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Eternals - Marvel film dubbed 'most disappointing' MCU movie

CyanDante

Featured Posts

Chromatican
32 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Nah still not at all. I think the problem is that you just donā€™t like this type of movies. And thats okay. If you donā€™t like overloaded CGI then the MCU just isnā€™t for you. A formula is literally used for any genre or universe. Look at Star Wars for example. They need a formula since they are all connected, thats why even if you saw 10 of them you probably donā€™t get all connection points, which in some cases maybe makes some of the movies bland or pointless (which in my opinion is still untrue cause I think they all work very well as standalone)

There are like 1/3 as many Star Wars movies as there are MCU films though. The MCU is getting played out and stretched thin, and now the critics are catching up.Ā 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CyanDante
30 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Why do they need to stop superhero movies if millions like them? You are not the center of the world.Ā 

You know, if you donā€™t like em, just ignore the movies and this thread?Ā :awkney:

I think this is one of those "Hard to Swallow" pills.Ā :billie:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaįµ€į“¹

Reality
50 minutes ago, TasteLikeWhiskey said:

I am sure that people were impressed by her pitch/interview. That is usually how you get the job.Ā 

Where do you get this information from, though? Is it dated before or after the award run of Chloe?Ā 

Oscar winners have made unappealing movies before:awkney:

Well if it's theĀ pitchĀ for the movie, it definitely would've come before her award run.

He talks about her pitch in this interview:Ā 

Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

SwissMonster
5 hours ago, Chromatican said:

There are like 1/3 as many Star Wars movies as there are MCU films though. The MCU is getting played out and stretched thin, and now the critics are catching up.Ā 

I- did you actually read or watch any reviews before commenting here?ā€¦If you would read itĀ the critics say that this movie doesnā€™t follow withĀ the MCU standard Formulaā€¦ Thats like, the reason for this threadĀ :bear:Ā You really commented without even informingĀ yourselfā€¦

SwissMonsterĀ®ļø - Creating controversy since 1999

Bella Goth
12 hours ago, LDGA said:

ThisĀ defines like 90% of the MCU, took them like 10Ā years to realize they are all the same, is the same plot, energy, jokes , action scenes repetead all over.Ā 

its always the same formula XD

From what I read fans doesn't like it because it doesn't follow the usual MCU formula that they used for everyĀ film before this oneĀ :bear:

I also read some spoilers by accident and I'm kinda shocked because it wasn't what I expected regarding some characters but I'm still excited to see it

JusKeepBreathin

No MCU movie can take that title from Ironman 3.

The MCU pretty much erased the fact that Pepper had fire powers.Ā 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Eh I think itā€™s critics seeing they can be critical of Marvel films finally because theyā€™ve generally gone easy on them the sec they hit their heyday and peak. But like Gaga after BTW, Marvel is slightly vulnerable and theyā€™re swooping in regardless of the legit quality of the film (not saying itā€™s good or bad, i havenā€™t seen the film, but I *do know critiques are political as much as they are actually expressive of an opinion)

LeJudas

These people are just mad lol don't take their reviews seriously they're all seriously biased and those biased opinions are based on old outdated expectations for what heros should be or what they should look like?Ā 

A lot of people are mad about the overweight black gay character and his husband and child? Which is surprising since all everybody asked for was realistic representation

I hope this is part of their PR campaign to gather more viewers

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

CyanDante
1 hour ago, LeJudas said:

Ā 

A lot of people are mad about the overweight black gay character and his husband and child? Which is surprising since all everybody asked for was realistic representation

People are complaining about this as well?Ā :rip: WTF why?

The casting should be one of the least problematic ones to complain about.

I'm not very good with Social Mediaįµ€į“¹

Iā€™m not fussed tbh. Even with the trailers you could tell itā€™s not the typical MCU style but nothing ā€œspokeā€ to me.

Archived