Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Doja and Ariana didn't submit their collabs with The Weeknd for Grammys

Teletubby

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

Well it would have been a bit disingenuous and awkward for The Weekend to submit music after last year's incident.

Andreu

I am not so sure in Ariana's case, but in Doja's cat, Why would she send You Right and not Kiss Me More in any case?

Patriziaa Reggiani

This Weeknd Vs the Grammy's Beef is Meh, if his boycotting made any dent in their reputation, all other artists are submitting their albums and songs, it's not like his non submission is making any difference, I genuinely Love Abel but this decision was very immature and childish imo.

I will not watch House of Gucci

Teletubby
7 minutes ago, Oreo said:

This Weeknd Vs the Grammy's Beef is Meh, if his boycotting made any dent in their reputation, all other artists are submitting their albums and songs, it's not like his non submission is making any difference, I genuinely Love Abel but this decision was very immature and childish imo.

for him it makes a difference. they can't use his name to promote their show. this is not childish.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

16 minutes ago, Oreo said:

It’s not childish it’s actually really powerful. They can’t promote their show using his name. It’s smart. 

Lighter

The Weeknd bitter and pretentious. how he gonna parade all that hatred for the Grammys when putting that much energy into something means you really care about it

That's honestly great of them to take his opinion into account, You Right couldve easily get nominated for some grammys!

Somi's first album XOXO is coming out 29th of October!

Patriziaa Reggiani
56 minutes ago, Oyster said:

It’s not childish it’s actually really powerful. They can’t promote their show using his name. It’s smart. 

Well there are countless other artists they can easily use for promo, the power move would have been when the gp would've boycotted the Grammy's but even his own fans would definitely watch it! And even if they doesn't there are other artist fandoms. 

17 minutes ago, Oreo said:

Well there are countless other artists they can easily use for promo, the power move would have been when the gp would've boycotted the Grammy's but even his own fans would definitely watch it! And even if they doesn't there are other artist fandoms. 

Right but also that was really unfair of them to do that last year and he’s kind of starting a movement with this move. I wouldn’t be surprised if mote artists start boycotting the Grammys in the near future. Also this was a huge misstep for them as the Grammys become less relevant each passing year. Having huge artists boycott will not help at all. So I would disagree with you here. 

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

*looks at Ye*

Ye doesn't even know how to spell The Weeknd:billie:
E7z0gQTXsAg8zVQ?format=jpg&name=large

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Patriziaa Reggiani
16 minutes ago, Oyster said:

Right but also that was really unfair of them to do that last year and he’s kind of starting a movement with this move. I wouldn’t be surprised if mote artists start boycotting the Grammys in the near future. Also this was a huge misstep for them as the Grammys become less relevant each passing year. Having huge artists boycott will not help at all. So I would disagree with you here. 

Grammy's are not VMAs or AMAs or any other fanbase voted awards, they will never be irrelevant imo, I don't think people will ever stop submitting their music to the Grammy's, it's The Weeknd vs the Grammy's and it will remain this way. So many artists didn't get nominated, although I wholeheartedly agree that the Weeknd deserved to be nominated and win. Calling them out was necessary, but then he went on and on and on about the Grammy's, in interviews, in magazine etc. It came across like he's trying to get validation by Grammy's. 

Archived