Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga working on her next pop album?

Dr Fudge

Featured Posts

chromaticainmyhead
18 hours ago, PartySick said:

I just hope she's in a better place while she's writing. Her last three pop albums have been about pain :giveup:

I don't really mind what genre it is. I'd like less clubby pop music though, ngl :bear:

I can see her Ray of Light era coming 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEANUS

Somebody should start a rumor that she’s pregnant so that she can tweet that she’s “pregnant with #LG7”

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

14 minutes ago, bestie said:

I think a mature sounding R&B album would be a great career move

Like this

I'm not having fun tonight

PartySick
33 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Somebody should start a rumor that she’s pregnant so that she can tweet that she’s “pregnant with #LG7”

Inb4

"Lady Gaga is pregnant"

"No I'm not"

:giveup:

🖤

Agunimon
17 hours ago, NicoB said:

Gaga always seems to work with a producer from her last album: TFM we had RedOne, even though he was the same from TF. Then for BTW we had Fernando Garibay who had some work in TFM. For AP we had DJWS, who worked in BTW. For Joanne she worked with Mark Ronson, and yeah he wasn't in any of her previous albums, BUT for chromatica we had BloodPop, who she worked with on Joanne. So maybe LG7 is produced by Boyz Noize, or maybe Skrillex, or TCHAMI! I just wish it was SOPHIE:cyanlights:

Axwell please

or Morgan Kibby. That would be very interesting.

49 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

my Twitter timeline is already on it bestie 

SchwineLove
23 hours ago, FudgeyBear said:

I’ve always been a firm believer that Gaga has at least 1 or 2 projects in the pipeline at any given time. Now that we’re almost 1.5 years since the release of Chromatica (absolutely crazy writing that in words) and we’ve had a recent jazz album release, as well as an upcoming movie, it makes you wonder what’s next. Logically another pop album would be the next step, even if it’s released in late 2022 or sometime in 2023. Historically she’s never gone more than 2 years without releasing music, so I’m sure she’s probably writing in her free time. 

So what do you think her next pop album will be about? I’m sure she has plenty to say about the current state of the world, as so much has changed since writing Chromatica. I’m particularly eager to see what is on her mind for the next cycle. I can see her embracing the theme of healing, but on a more global level. 

I really hope she will write something about Earth or Mother Nature or Humanity at general, just 1 or 2 songs. It sounds boring i know, but I hope Gaga can make something catchy out of it, because we needs some pop music to raise awareness on for example climate change and humanity/mental health.

I dont think so tbh. I think she is always making music in general but I dont think she is already working on an album per say

BabyGurlEatsGLizzy

i will clinge on to hope that she will release a more , Ballad-y sound with some pop in it (like brooklyn nights) .
another hope is for ARTPOP act II . she will probably release in 2023 wich would be coincidentally ARTPOP's tenth birthday . AND I HOPE ALSO THAT SHE STUCK WITH THE OG IDEA ( less experimental , more standard and more runned down) . like she put Jewel's "N Drugs on an album and not amazing songs like Brooklyn Nights or Princess Die . like i really do wish she made ARTPOP more runned down with SOME songs going HIGH . 
WHAT ARTPOP SHOULDVE BEEN CUZ IM SALTY AF :
- Brooklyn Night's 
- Mary Jane Holland 
- Gypsy
- Fashion!
- Dope
- I Wanna Be With U
- Sexxx Dreams 
- ARTPOP (more reworked for 2013 tho cuz it can sound Outdated)
-Applause |
- Do What U Want 
- Princess Die

- Heart on The Radio
and thats that . im salty lmao 

Archived