💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga working on her next pop album?

Dr Fudge

Featured Posts

Dr Fudge

I’ve always been a firm believer that Gaga has at least 1 or 2 projects in the pipeline at any given time. Now that we’re almost 1.5 years since the release of Chromatica (absolutely crazy writing that in words) and we’ve had a recent jazz album release, as well as an upcoming movie, it makes you wonder what’s next. Logically another pop album would be the next step, even if it’s released in late 2022 or sometime in 2023. Historically she’s never gone more than 2 years without releasing music, so I’m sure she’s probably writing in her free time. 

So what do you think her next pop album will be about? I’m sure she has plenty to say about the current state of the world, as so much has changed since writing Chromatica. I’m particularly eager to see what is on her mind for the next cycle. I can see her embracing the theme of healing, but on a more global level. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am clinging onto hope that Gaga will release ARTPOP ACT II as LG7 for ARTPOP's anniversary (10th to be exact) BUT I think her next pop album might either be rock-inspired like Born This Way, or it could/will be more synth and EDM driven like ARTPOP and/or The Fame (something like that).

ARTPOP is still Lady Gaga's best album.

Blastertoyo

The Fame 2008 

The Fame Monster 2009

Born This Way 2011

ARTPOP 2013

Cheek To Cheek 2014

Joanne 2016

A Star Is Born 2018 

Chromatica 2020 

Love For Sale 2021

judging by this timeline, Gaga is likely to follow the ARTPOP and Cheek To Cheek timeline, meaning her next pop album will come out in 2023 

please enlighten me to death

PartySick

I just hope she's in a better place while she's writing. Her last three pop albums have been about pain :giveup:

I don't really mind what genre it is. I'd like less clubby pop music though, ngl :bear:

🖤

Dr Fudge
Just now, Blastertoyo said:

The Fame 2008 

The Fame Monster 2009

Born This Way 2011

ARTPOP 2013

Cheek To Cheek 2014

Joanne 2016

A Star Is Born 2018 

Chromatica 2020 

Love For Sale 2021

judging by this timeline, Gaga is likely to follow the ARTPOP and Cheek To Cheek timeline, meaning her next pop album will come out in 2023 

“or sometime in 2023.”

Yes.

Blastertoyo
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I just hope she's in a better place while she's writing. Her last three pop albums have been about pain :giveup:

I don't really mind what genre it is. I'd like less clubby pop music though, ngl :bear:

Technically only TF and Born This Way aren’t about pain 

:huntyga:

Dr Fudge
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I know… :messga: She always seems to write from a place of pain. I’m hoping that by distancing herself from those causes, she is truly experiencing a revitalized take on life. Agreed, though! I love dancega, but hearing her continue down the route of more adult contemporary like with ASIB would be amazing. 

PartySick
7 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

Technically only TF and Born This Way aren’t about pain 

:huntyga:

Ok then, her last three pop albums and TFM are about pain :bear:

6 minutes ago, FudgeyBear said:

I know… :messga: She always seems to write from a place of pain. I’m hoping that by distancing herself from those causes, she is truly experiencing a revitalized take on life. Agreed, though! I love dancega, but hearing her continue down the route of more adult contemporary like with ASIB would be amazing. 

I'd kill for RockGa, or even more like Perfect Illusion even though that's pop...just move away from Chromatica's sound please, ma'am :bradley:

I'll take a freaking bluegrass album over another Bloodpop styled project :bradley:

🖤

Dr Fudge
Just now, PartySick said:

Ok then, her last three pop albums and TFM are about pain :bear:

I'd kill for RockGa, or even more like Perfect Illusion even though that's pop...just move away from Chromatica's sound please, ma'am :bradley:

I'll take a freaking bluegrass album over another Bloodpop styled project :bradley:

I love Chromatica and I’m fairly ambivalent when it comes to BP, but she is so ready to make a rock album it hurts! I’d love to see her make something similar to Plastic Hearts. Miley did a *chef’s kiss* job at delivering good pop rock. Gaga is so capable of giving us that and then some. 

James Gibson
30 minutes ago, FudgeyBear said:

we’re almost 1.5 years since the release of Chromatica (absolutely crazy writing that in words)

why did you have to slap us like that :bradley:

BabylonChristmas

If Gaga did an R&B, or rock album, that would be everything for me. She does so well with those :heart:

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

Blastertoyo
4 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I'll take a freaking bluegrass album

We already have Joan 

Dr Fudge
4 minutes ago, James Gibson said:

why did you have to slap us like that :bradley:

No! It’s exciting! New pop music sooner than later :firega:

4 minutes ago, BabylonChristmas said:

If Gaga did an R&B, or rock album, that would be everything for me. She does so well with those :heart:

It’s seriously just a matter of her working with the right producers tbh. She’s already put out amazing R&B/rock tracks….but a full album of them?! Would prob create a tear in the universe :wtfga: :enigma:

Archived