Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga working on her next pop album?

Dr Fudge

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15

If I have to be honest,right now I don’t think she has the free time to write new music and produce it.She’s doing jazz shows(still counts as Love for sale promo),she and her team are gearing up for House of Gucci promo,which will go until the Oscars(from that article it says it will be a 6-month promo era).I wish she’ll explore more of the Chromatica universe.The visuals are superb,so I’d like to see them more.In terms or sound I love pop Gaga,so another EDM/more of an experimental album will be a dream.DJWS said the initial LG6 was ARTPOP’s little sister,so I think Gaga had smth in mind for ARTPOP.I just hope she feels inspired again,and just be proud of it

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies

I would love a disco inspired album :tony:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Mother of Puppies
43 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

If I have to be honest,right now I don’t think she has the free time to write new music and produce it.She’s doing jazz shows(still counts as Love for sale promo),she and her team are gearing up for House of Gucci promo,which will go until the Oscars(from that article it says it will be a 6-month promo era).I wish she’ll explore more of the Chromatica universe.The visuals are superb,so I’d like to see them more.In terms or sound I love pop Gaga,so another EDM/more of an experimental album will be a dream.DJWS said the initial LG6 was ARTPOP’s little sister,so I think Gaga had smth in mind for ARTPOP.I just hope she feels inspired again,and just be proud of it

I think so too - Right now she’s too busy, BUT I think since Covid started she’s been writing music in between for sure

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

MaryJaneHolland

I believe her when she says she's always making music. I don't think she has worked on producing them, but she has written at least a handful of songs for sure. Whether they end up being LG7 or not, who knows.

2022 sounds like a dream, but 2023 is more realistic. 

Bloody hooker
7 hours ago, NicoB said:

Gaga always seems to work with a producer from her last album: TFM we had RedOne, even though he was the same from TF. Then for BTW we had Fernando Garibay who had some work in TFM. For AP we had DJWS, who worked in BTW. For Joanne she worked with Mark Ronson, and yeah he wasn't in any of her previous albums, BUT for chromatica we had BloodPop, who she worked with on Joanne. So maybe LG7 is produced by Boyz Noize, or maybe Skrillex, or TCHAMI! I just wish it was SOPHIE:cyanlights:

I would love to see Tchami as the main producer for one of Gaga’s albums. I think they could create something amazing.

Imagine if we got Tchami, Madeon, and Boys Noize on LG7, and they created a Born This Way Chromatica hybrid :giveup:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Cello

I'm hoping for some 70s influence in her next album, either rock (Blondie, Kiss, Bowie) or funk (Stevie Wonder, James Brown, Bowie again) or a mix of both! I think she could nail a more classic and mature sound and it would earn her even more acclaim. 

More songs like Look What I Found and Just Another Day would be a dream too. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

LunaUniverse

Anything that sounds different from her current sound I would be happy with, and I’m manifesting that can come to fruition next go round.

1# Samoyed Stan

Roboboy

ever since she brought babymetal on the road and did the metallica cover i've personally wanted her to do a metal/hard-rock album.....i think she could mix her pop songwriting so well with it and its such a part of her history and we all know how incredible that Metallica performance was (aside from the mic breaking). i'd still love chromatica to get a tour and full justice first tho !

13 hours ago, lgaga1fan said:

She's not legally allowed to perform a tour outside of Vegas without promoting new music

Sorry, but this is INCORRECT. 🙄 I won't post screenshots here, but basically,

1. BETWEEN each set of 36 shows, Gaga can tour anywhere WITHOUT restriction. 

(The Chromatica Ball was originally scheduled for July-Aug 2020.)

2. Mutually agree to extend the applicable Term for the relevant shows if needed in good faith. 

(Enigma/Jazz & Piano shows were canceled due to the pandemic. TCB was postponed to 2021, then 2022.) 

3. DURING each 36 show block period, Gaga can tour outside the US and in parts of the US solely if she is promoting NEW music.

(Does not apply since Gaga will NOT be touring during a block period.)

As you may remember, Gaga did 5 concerts - Orlando, Cupertino, Las Vegas (Mandalay Bay), NYC, and Miami (AT&T TV Super Sat Night, also live-streamed) - between legs in 2019 and early 2020. She was not promoting new music.

You need to read the fine print for EXCLUSIONS or exemptions from exclusivity restrictions. 

Why would superstars like Gaga, Katy or ADELE sign a residency contract IF they're not allowed to perform "outside of Vegas" for 2 or 3 years?? 🤔

she/her/hers

StressedOut

I want an album full of Mary Jane Hollands, I love her techno/metal/psychedelic adjacent stuff

but tbh gaga and electronic music is just a *chef's kiss* perfect combo.

Babylon Dynasty
16 hours ago, PartySick said:

Ok then, her last three pop albums and TFM are about pain :bear:

I'd kill for RockGa, or even more like Perfect Illusion even though that's pop...just move away from Chromatica's sound please, ma'am :bradley:

I'll take a freaking bluegrass album over another Bloodpop styled project :bradley:

LMAO :sharon:

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

I hope she at least started writing songs/explored themes and genres. But I have a feeling her next album won't be pop.

Archived