Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga working on her next pop album?

Dr Fudge

Featured Posts

BabylonChristmas
Just now, FudgeyBear said:

No! It’s exciting! New pop music sooner than later :firega:

It’s seriously just a matter of her working with the right producers tbh. She’s already put out amazing R&B/rock tracks
.but a full album of them?! Would prob create a tear in the universe :wtfga: :enigma:

Yeees, if she made an album full of Second Time Around, or one full of Electric Chapel, and You And I, I'd be replaying that **** so much :ally:

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dr Fudge
1 minute ago, BabylonChristmas said:

Yeees, if she made an album full of Second Time Around, or one full of Electric Chapel, and You And I, I'd be replaying that **** so much :ally:

Or or or *wait for it* she gave us another reloaded :saladga: 

*gagasms in the tone of gaga*

#streamreloadedparty

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

BabylonChristmas
1 minute ago, FudgeyBear said:

Or or or *wait for it* she gave us another reloaded :saladga: 

*gagasms in the tone of gaga*

#streamreloadedparty

Yeees, Reloaded is amazing!

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

Robo Ga

I think her next album will be so exciting and interesting bc for the first time ever I really have no clue what direction she will go. I really hope we get a 2022 release, that would be a dream come true! 

In her first listen interview with Zane Lowe for LFS, she talked about how she believes there will be a post-Covid renaissance of sorts. I felt like this comment gave me insight into her mindset and I felt like she was implying that she is in a very creative space right now.  

In terms of genre, electronic pop music from Gaga will always be my fav so I’m pulling for that as usual, but a rock vibe could be really cool if it’s done right, ESPECIALLY if we get ballads. I think if we have learned anything though, it’s to expect the unexpected.

đŸ€–âšĄïž

Dr Fudge
1 minute ago, Robo Ga said:

I think her next album will be so exciting and interesting bc for the first time ever I really have no clue what direction she will go. I really hope we get a 2022 release, that would be a dream come true! 

In her first listen interview with Zane Lowe for LFS, she talked about how she believes there will be a post-Covid renaissance of sorts. I felt like this comment gave me insight into her mindset and I felt like she was implying that she is in a very creative space right now.  

In terms of genre, electronic pop music from Gaga will always be my fav so I’m pulling for that as usual, but a rock vibe could be really cool if it’s done right, ESPECIALLY if we get ballads. I think if we have learned anything though, it’s to expect the unexpected.

Well said! You’re so spot on- we don’t know what direction it will be and that kind of uncharted territory is very exciting. I remember hearing her say that in the Zane Lowe interview, but didn’t put much thought to it. I think she knows who she is now more than ever and I’m sure that translates into creativity. Whatever she gives us, I’m sure it’s going to come from a pure place. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

It’s my dream for Gaga to go full psychedelic rock/synth pop and ditch top 40 pop, it’s about time for Gaga to really shine artistically when it comes to her pop music. (911 music video was amazing!, more of that!) I would love for her to really experiment with music, not like Bjork level, but stuff that isn't specifically made to climb charts. Also to be clear, what I mean by "shine" is, she's got a lot of amazing ideas and concepts for her art that never seem to see the light of day (Applause VMA performance, ARTPOP in general, original Enigma concept etc...) and I want her ideas to actually be brought to life on a regular basis.

Everything she’s done in pop music seems compromised to me in some way and I hate that for her. I want to see her REALLY set free like she wanted to during ARTPOP, but again most of ARTPOP was extremely compromised because of her label I guess.  To go even further, Chromatica didn’t take many risks and the songs were cut short when they could have built the songs up more and added more texture/more interesting synth work. However, I will say that the visuals for Chromatica were 10/10.

I don't really know how she feels about pop music anymore. You'd think she'd have her own label at this point. 

A Neon Indian/Magdalena bay/tame impala/blue hawaii produced album would be amazing and it would probably be her best produced album, but ill keep dreaming.

scheibemonster
1 hour ago, vinster13 said:

I hope we get a proper rock album

If we get something pop/rock like Plastic Hearts I will die :giveup:

Chromatica Island

Am I the only one who doesn't want an album full of ballads or adult contemporary? I would love a rock album or another house or edm album (I'm a hardcore electronic music fan so idc about your opinions). 

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Just now, Monsterabriel said:

Am I the only one who doesn't want an album full of ballads or adult contemporary? I would love a rock album or another house or edm album 

You’re not the only one. It would be pretty boring if she decided to do that.

Agunimon

I hope not. I hope she's going into rock or other genres. Honestly I really think she is 'above' pop music at this point, as disrespectful that may sound to some people.

LeJudas

I think she's probably just passively writing down notes and ideas for stuff I don't think she's actively working on material unless it's for current/soon to be released projects tbh 

Archived