What the actual ****? Y'all are truly tasteless. This should've been John Stain

NOT JOHN STAIN :lmao:

🖤

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
1 hour ago, NeonSkeleton said:

These are my thoughts on "Just Another Day", aka why you are all heartless :cryga::

There really is nothing else in Gaga’s discography quite so… lovely. Coming after a really heavy-hitting sequence of songs, Just Another Day is an addictively fun tonic, imbued with a genuinely striking afterparty energy that we’ve rarely heard from Lady Gaga or indeed any other popstar. This one is loose, it’s fun, it’s spontaneous and it’s honest. The Joanne album’s final expression of the necessity and power of healing (after the title track’s effort to heal intergenerational trauma, Hey Girl’s exploration of the healing power of female friendship and Angel Down’s battle for the soul of the world), Just Another Day finally tells us where every healing journey must begin: within.

This is a love song about you, by you. Yeah, sometimes you say things that you regret, and you could learn a thing or two about relaxing, but at the end of the day: hey I love you, and after all it’s just another day. Do what you can. Do what you love. Your best will always be enough, and feeling at your worst will always be temporary. Nobody’s perfect, so “today I won’t be so hard on me”. After all, it’s just another day.

And this is why it's remained in my top 10 Gaga songs since 2016 :heart:

🖤

Ahh, sad to have missed the announcements but wow, Perfect Illusion getting its due! :diane: Amazing top 3 overall, but Grigio Girls and Just Another Day deserved better. Y'all boring. 

HausOfAntonio
2 hours ago, FameMonster01 said:

if only joanne was full of PI- like songs, the way we would WIN  

Ha best album would’ve been among us :bradley:

RAMROD
Andreu
Massive Monster

Happy that Diamond Heart is number 3 

BUT Perfect Illusion number 1 ?! That's a choice :reductive:

Episode 1 Premiere GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Kind regards

lasagna

Would be fun to do a megarate with smash hit songs from random artists. @Anveeroy

I'm talking about songs like Vogue, Toxic, Thriller, Blinding Lights, Can't Get You Out Of My Head. To make it quite unpredictable there shouldn't be any song from Gagz

Archived