💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

"Call Me By Your Name" part 2?

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

Is there any news about the sequel this year?

Everything seems to be put on pause when the pandemic hit.

I just saw the original last night for the first time and I loved it. It broke my heart TBH with him by the fireplace. Took me a while to get it together after that. Would love a sequel. 

This was the last article I could find.

https://www.digitalspy.com/movies/a859226/call-me-by-your-name-2-sequel-release-date-book-plot-cast-trailer/

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

thatfoxyfeeling

The sequel isn't gonna happen, Hammer's career is basically over and Tim has become an A lister now he's above doing a sequel. 

Patriziaa Reggiani

It's shelved, Armie hammer came out as a cannibal or something

I will not watch House of Gucci

Rahrahbitchson

I dont know how to feel about this movie, im tired of gay movies that portray impossible gay love. If they are not going to end together I DONT WANT IT 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Not The Real Gaga
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

Came here thinking this was official :noparty:

They were already filming it, but then Armie couldn't control himself anymore and bit Timothée's d*ck off. The project was canceled after this incident.

1 minute ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

They were already filming it, but then Armie couldn't control himself anymore and bit Timothée's d*ck off. The project was canceled after this incident.

So that explains this pose then:

E-c82XMWQA0FbgL?format=jpg&name=medium

Ttrying to cover any trace of his now bulge-lessness...

BUtterfield 8
20 minutes ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

They never started to film the sequel let alone had a script finished 

Edit: wait :air:

JusKeepBreathin
58 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

The sequel isn't gonna happen, Hammer's career is basically over and Tim has become an A lister now he's above doing a sequel. 

Truth is they can replace both of them since if I read correctly the sequel takes place 10 years later or 15 years later.  I would really like to see Tim back tho. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

chromaticabase
59 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I don't think Tim becoming part of the Hollywood elite now is a bad thing, he always said he loves CMBYN so I feel like he will always be interested in doing a sequel. 

• JusKeepBreathin changed the title to "Call Me By Your Name" part 2?

Archived