Ed Sheeran tested positive for COVID-19

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
3 hours ago, Aetheryte said:

Interesting to see how people react to someone who they don't like getting COVID compared to a loved one.

I mean, theres no evidence hes in any danger. If u get covid mildly or are vaccinated its literally like having a cold. We dont need to stress or worry about it

My friend just had it too and i wasnt particularly worried about him either

Most covid cases now for most people are not like covid cases in 2020. The sky isnt falling

spicemuncher

Damn. The timing for him is very unfortunate.

I hope it’s mild and he has little to no symptoms. 

Agunimon
1 hour ago, Economy said:

I mean, theres no evidence hes in any danger. If u get covid mildly or are vaccinated its literally like having a cold. We dont need to stress or worry about it

Most covid cases now for most people are not like covid cases in 2020. The sky isnt falling

ok, but there are people straight up laughing about it. It's not funny or something that should be joked about.

2School4Cool
1 hour ago, Economy said:

Either way it’s still a scary situation, especially given that he has a baby daughter who he needs to isolate from. Even if he’s perfectly fine it’s frustrating to see people making jokes about someone else being sick. 

See The Best In Everyone

TimisaMonster

His bad habits led to this :ladyhaha:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

25 minutes ago, Aetheryte said:

ok, but there are people straight up laughing about it. It's not funny or something that should be joked about.

oh no, someone on the internet made a dumb joke with no real threatening intent about an A-list celebrity who won’t ever know or care about them. call the cops immediately!

Agunimon
7 minutes ago, Immortal said:

oh no, someone on the internet made a dumb joke with no real threatening intent about an A-list celebrity who won’t ever know or care about them. call the cops immediately!

Being sassy and passive aggressive is great and all, but learn some compassion. This is regarding a pandemic that has killed millions of people around the world. Someone being a celebrity doesn't mean anything.

12 minutes ago, Aetheryte said:

Being sassy and passive aggressive is great and all, but learn some compassion. This is regarding a pandemic that has killed millions of people around the world.

I am capable of being compassionate, I just don’t placate to nonsense policing. The whole joke is about “not liking him [as an artist]”. 

I don’t wish anything bad to him of course and I hope he’ll get well soon. There should be no need to say this.

What I say is that at the end of the day jokes are just jokes, especially when about some billionaire star who does not even acknowledge your existence. Give me a break. 

Agunimon
Just now, Immortal said:

I am capable of being compassionate, I just don’t placate to nonsense policing. The whole joke is about “not liking him [as an artist]”. I don’t wish anything bad to him of course and I hope he’ll get well soon, there should be no need to say this.

What I say is that at the end of the day jokes are just jokes, especially when about some billionaire star who does not even acknowledge your existence. Give me a break. 

:)

It's very hard to tell who is literally just joking and who honestly has some ill intent in these kinds of communities. There are a lot of people here who don't like him and I am sure who mean it while being 100% serious. Stan culture is just very toxic full of people who cross the line all the time, and in very very distasteful ways. I don't enjoy feeling like I am on a high horse and I do certainly feel that way in this situation, but it's hard to sit by and watch comments like that since I know a lot of people here make fun of him constantly, and hope for his failure. So it's no surprise if some wish ill fortune on him, and authentically find it funny that he has COVID.

Economy
56 minutes ago, Aetheryte said:

49 minutes ago, 2School4Cool said:

Either way it’s still a scary situation, especially given that he has a baby daughter who he needs to isolate from. Even if he’s perfectly fine it’s frustrating to see people making jokes about someone else being sick. 

Yeah i agree its not funny.

But the comments i had read i didnt see ppl finding it funny per say

Edit: nvm i read them more closely and u guys are right:messga:

Archived