💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lana Del Rey scolding her fans for leaking 'Living Legend'

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Lona Delery

the funny thing about this is

she literally ripped the file off YouTube cuz she no longer had it :rip: w/o the leaks we wouldnt even have Nectar of the Gods, Cherry Blossom or Living Legend on the album

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

RAMROD

Is that fan also works at Target? :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

elijahfan

Maybe blame the people who work with you and accept to sell your unreleased songs to third parties? But of course, blame the fans that are genuinely excited about new music from you...

Confused Chrissy Teigen GIF

littlepotter
48 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

she literally ripped the file off YouTube cuz she no longer had it :rip: w/o the leaks we wouldnt even have Nectar of the Gods, Cherry Blossom or Living Legend on the album

Please WHAT :air:

chaeri pls

littlepotter

My god the effort it takes for me not to quote certain people and remain congenial

tenor.gif

chaeri pls

imitalian
3 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Maybe blame the people who work with you and accept to sell your unreleased songs to third parties? But of course, blame the fans that are genuinely excited about new music from you...

Confused Chrissy Teigen GIF

It aint that deep sis

PlastiscGuy
52 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

And the thing is, we've had the lossless files for those 3 songs (and even the whole sessions) for quite some time... :toofunny: she only needed to look a little harder.

Spoiler

It kinda throws us off the fact that Nectar of the Gods, in particular, is so LQ compared to the rest of the tracks... Ugh.

PG.

1 hour ago, Lona Delery said:

31 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

And the thing is, we've had the lossless files for those 3 songs (and even the whole sessions) for quite some time... :toofunny: she only needed to look a little harder.

Hide contents

It kinda throws us off the fact that Nectar of the Gods, in particular, is so LQ compared to the rest of the tracks... Ugh.

how do you know that

what where is she going live? I thought she deleted her insta?
I can't follow her honeymoon account if it's the one she uses now

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Archived