💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

David Beckham under fire for his ambassadorial deal with Qatar

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

David Beckham has come in for severe criticism after he agreed a £150million deal to become an ambassador for Qatar over the next decade, which will result in him being the face of the 2022 World Cup.

The Manchester United icon is being accused of duplicity in the country's sportswashing campaign, while others have called for him to be removed from his role with UNICEF.

source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlaeUrAnus

This is what puts me off with Victoria.

Bangs on about pride and the gays being a massive part of the Spice Girls fanbase, yet doesn't say a word about her husband's deals with an event based in a country that is rife with homophobia.

As for David, he comes across as fake af.

In my messy era.

flyaway

That's when you realize that money can erase any morals and values from people :bear: Shocker

That's why I doubt celebrities' genuine intentions. Because at any moment theyre thrown a bag full of money, they don't hesitate and do whatever it takes. 

pachinko
33 minutes ago, flyaway said:

That's when you realize that money can erase any morals and values from people :bear: Shocker

That's why I doubt celebrities' genuine intentions. Because at any moment theyre thrown a bag full of money, they don't hesitate and do whatever it takes. 

I mean it’s 150 million dollars. :oops:

Debithius
15 minutes ago, pachinko said:

I mean it’s 150 million dollars. :oops:

It's actually $174 million.

pachinko

Someone please make a thread and poll GGd users if they would abandon morals for this amount of money. Haha. 

SwissMonster
1 hour ago, flyaway said:

By your comment you doubt a humans genuine intentions, not only celebs. You need to doubt anyone then in your life. It always amazes me how we picture already rich people as evil or money hungry. Cause also a lot of none celebs would take that money and put their morals away, actually its much more possible for a none celeb to take such money in theory then a celeb which already has a lot of money.

OT: Gross and UNICEF should drop him immediately 

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Teletubby
1 minute ago, pachinko said:

Someone please make a thread and poll GGd users if they would abandon morals for this amount of money. Haha. 

no one will offer this amount of money to poor person. David Beckham is rich person who could also get a lot of money of other partnerships etc. it is not like these money will change his whole life.

pachinko
Just now, Teletubby said:

no one will offer this amount of money to poor person. David Beckham is rich person who could also get a lot of money of other partnerships etc. it is not like these money will change his whole life.

You’re right. We are all poor and non famous. Thanks for reminding me. :messga:

flyaway
3 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

By your comment you doubt a humans genuine intentions, not only celebs. You need to doubt anyone then in your life. It always amazes me how we picture already rich people as evil or money hungry. Cause also a lot of none celebs would take that money and put their morals away, actually its much more possible for a none celeb to take such money in theory then a celeb which already has a lot of money.

OT: Gross and UNICEF should drop him immediately 

I use specifically the case of celebrities because even if they already have the money and the status, they just want to keep earning more, even if that implies to leave their morals aside.

I know greed is a very human thing, independently of a celebrity status or not, but the reasons to it may be different. Some may do it because they're in need. Others may do it to sustain an addiction. Or maybe they just want to earn easy money. Whatever it is, I find it interesting that at the first call of a bag of money, some people may be ready to bury their principles.  

Teletubby
15 minutes ago, pachinko said:

You’re right. We are all poor and non famous. Thanks for reminding me. :messga:

c0410.gif I'm sorry. Almost all of people on this planet are poor and non famous so don't be sad.

Mindblown
39 minutes ago, pachinko said:

I'd abandon my morals for a 20pc nugget tbh :ladyhaha:

InTheCloset
40 minutes ago, pachinko said:

id abandon them for half that amount:fatcat:

The abyss stares back

Archived