Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

David Beckham under fire for his ambassadorial deal with Qatar

Teletubby

Featured Posts

bionic
46 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Someone please make a thread and poll GGd users if they would abandon morals for this amount of money. Haha. 

I would but I will still judge others for doing it 

buy bionic

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Roseblud Kisses

Meanwhile the LGBT in Qatar are threatened with daily beheadings and even for LGBT tourists male consensual sex is illegal :fthis:

Skinni Pussi ConfirmedT

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, SkinniPussi2002 said:

Meanwhile the LGBT in Qatar are threatened with daily beheadings and even for LGBT tourists male consensual sex is illegal :fthis:

women have no rights there too and r*pe victims can end up in prison for having sex outside marriage:fthis:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Togekiss

When you google “Qatar World Cup…” one of the top suggestions is “Qatar World Cup deaths”. 

That stadium is literally built upon the blood of essentially enslaved migrant workers.

bring on that pecan pie

PSG is with Qatar, many football clubs are with Qatar, most investors are Qataris or Saudi Arabians, they have the most money for this type of stuff. Who is surprised? Why is Beckham the one who has to take the fall when most footballers have to be surrounded by Qataris in general? Be real

2 hours ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

This is what puts me off with Victoria.

Bangs on about pride and the gays being a massive part of the Spice Girls fanbase, yet doesn't say a word about her husband's deals with an event based in a country that is rife with homophobia.

As for David, he comes across as fake af.

If Qataris protected gay men, none of you would even be outraged about this. That's the problem with you all, it's all about gay men in the end or men who don't identify as men or gender neutrals men.

SlaeUrAnus
5 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

If Qataris protected gay men, none of you would even be outraged about this. That's the problem with you all, it's all about gay men in the end or men who don't identify as men or gender neutrals men.

No.

I also have a problem with money greedy celebrities, but that is a separate issue. 

In my messy era.

Gagaplayer315

So he's trash and that's why Gaga was so annoyed in their interview huh :billie:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbNTAUmRYwf8h7m0uyNe_

elijahfan
2 hours ago, pachinko said:

Someone please make a thread and poll GGd users if they would abandon morals for this amount of money. Haha. 

Does integrity have a price? I guess it does for Beckham :ohwell:

Not sure he really needed £150M. A nice move now would be to donate this to pro-LGBT and human rights foundations.

elijahfan
32 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

PSG is with Qatar, many football clubs are with Qatar, most investors are Qataris or Saudi Arabians, they have the most money for this type of stuff.

Because everyone else is doing it doesn't make it right :oops:

Chromatography
2 hours ago, pachinko said:

i’d be interested to see that, haha.

not only is Qatar very homophobic etc but equally if not worse the slave labor that’s going into it to make the world cup happen there i believe...it’s really bad and he should most definitely lose his unicef role.

UNICEF should 100% drop him, Victoria should divorce him, and I should get the money.

FentyGa

i understand the outrage, however…

if you’re not gonna send petitions and letters to unicef, don’t complain about them not dropping him

FentyGa
1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

what is this transphobic mess

4 hours ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

This is what puts me off with Victoria.

Bangs on about pride and the gays being a massive part of the Spice Girls fanbase, yet doesn't say a word about her husband's deals with an event based in a country that is rife with homophobia.

As for David, he comes across as fake af.

at the end of the day these people are just living brands and nothing else, don’t really get why people worship them and think they really care about them when they only care about making $$$ also by pandering to people.

basically what I’m trying to say is that they should just shut the fūck up

Archived