💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Enigma Revamp (Chromatified?)

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

Are you expecting for Gaga to turn Enigma into Chromatica with probably 5-7 songs from the album and then her removing non singles like Scheiße and DITD?

Imagine if she instead performs Plastic Doll on the robot or something like that

I’m thinking she performed Jazz & Piano first because she wants the new Enigma to be a big reveal

Reid LePage

what a crime it would be to name your residency enigma and not play the track you dropped with the same title, so i imagine, yes

Lighter
20 minutes ago, Hybrid Rose said:

what a crime it would be to name your residency enigma and not play the track you dropped with the same title, so i imagine, yes

exactlyyyy

YourEnigma
59 minutes ago, Lighter said:

Are you expecting for Gaga to turn Enigma into Chromatica with probably 5-7 songs from the album and then her removing non singles like Scheiße and DITD?

Imagine if she instead performs Plastic Doll on the robot or something like that

I’m thinking she performed Jazz & Piano first because she wants the new Enigma to be a big reveal

She performed Jazz & Piano First because she is on Love For Sale era.

37 minutes ago, YourEnigma said:

She performed Jazz & Piano First because she is on Love For Sale era.

Yasss. Tell em Joanne

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Prostitute Barbie

She must sing Babylon, Alice, Replay, Rain on Me, and Enigma at least. But she doesn’t remember Chromatica I fear 

32 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Does she even remember Enigma? I find it odd that she brought back J&P but not Enigma.

Maybe she started testing the waters with J&P because at the end we are in the L4S era and maybe that concert is seated only? Anybody knows if there's also a part of the audience standing as in Enigma?

And if it ever comes back, I would say only Stupid Love, Rain on me, 911 and Enigma will be included

Starmie25

I feel a few Chromatica songs will be included - Enigma, Stupid Love, Rain On Yuh and maybe 911? It would go well in the "AURA" section of the show 

Delulu Rogers

Considering it’s been a year and a half of us waiting to see her perform chromatica, it better be revamped with a pretty much every chromatica song. All the fame, TFM, btw, and ARTPOP non singles can go along with MR and shallow. The whole show should be chromatica themed. 

HuffsAhoy

I see no reason why Enigma wouldn't be revamped. You can't stay successful in Vegas playing the exact same show for years and years. Even icons like Celine and Cher revamped their various residencies from time to time. Idk why some people act like the current concept of the show is set in stone and unchangeable. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Babylon Dynasty

I think they will most likely add:

Rain On Me, Stupid Love, Enigma (duh) and 911 (maybe Free Woman too).

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

MadreMonster

I just want her to finish up her contract and take a break from Vegas. I hate the Vegas strip but I’ll go if Gaga is playing :ladyhaha:

elijahfan

Isn't it pretty much confirmed that Enigma will essentially remain the same in order to keep the idea of a Chromatica Tour relevant? I believe she'll only sing the singles during encores.

Archived