💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AJayll reacts to Blue Banisters

COOOK

Featured Posts

gypsy101

where has she been all year?? she’s done like 4 videos

edit: apparently she’s done 9, a few just within the last month or so. hope she’s doing okay

5 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

where has she been all year?? she’s done like 4 videos

edit: apparently she’s done 9, a few just within the last month or so. hope she’s doing okay

she took a break in summer because she said it was uncomfortable for her to record in hotter weather

rah rah rah rah

spector
1 hour ago, roy said:

she took a break in summer because she said it was uncomfortable for her to record in hotter weather

= she couldn't take "the heat" = online and/or mental health struggles, i think.

stella + elliot = stelliot

Luna Lovegood

I don’t wanna watch it’s too long can some tldw; for me? Did she like it?

luna’s advocate

Andrea B
3 hours ago, roy said:

and people thought she was kidnapped or d word:bradley: 

Nathaniel Arven

i thought lana's music was my only friend but ayjall reactions videos make me feel like somebody else can understand me.

Agunimon
1 hour ago, Luna Lovegood said:

I don’t wanna watch it’s too long can some tldw; for me? Did she like it?

She felt the album was too long, but she enjoyed it. Her fav tracks were Textbook, Interlude, Black Bathing Suit, Beautiful, Violet for Roses, Dealer, Nectar for the Gods and Living Legends.

LeJudas

It's growing on me this is Lanas first album that I didn't immediately fall in love with 

It does feel long tho I agree

Doily Skull
5 hours ago, berlinforme said:

schitts creek comedy GIF by CBC

Oh yeah sis, there was a whole thread on here after she hadn’t posted for about four or five months saying a rumor was circulating that she was dead or kidnapped 💀 I don’t even think that rumor even reached ajayll and was a forum member’s invention because she doesn’t ever address it 

~staying stupid through my holy days~

berlinforme
15 hours ago, Doily Skull said:

Oh yeah sis, there was a whole thread on here after she hadn’t posted for about four or five months saying a rumor was circulating that she was dead or kidnapped 💀 I don’t even think that rumor even reached ajayll and was a forum member’s invention because she doesn’t ever address it 

I remember that very well, I'm just irritated that we're not saying 'dead' anymore :laughga:

Archived