celeb

Boosie tells Lil Nas X to **** himself

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

This guy always be on the topic of gay ever since he got out of prison and says he was "traumatized" seeing two guys ****ing...

Well sir...you seem to go out of your way to keep speaking on the subject and clearly are very vocal about your "disgust" for it...

I honestly believe he's deeply closeted and going to jail awakened his internal struggles and made him lash out even more when he got out...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

PartySick
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

This guy always be on the topic of gay ever since he got out of prison and says he was "traumatized" seeing two guys ****ing...

Well sir...you seem to go out of your way to keep speaking on the subject and clearly are very vocal about your "disgust" for it...

I honestly believe he's deeply closeted and going to jail awakened his internal struggles and made him lash out even more when he got out...

A wise person once said "The loudest homophobes are the gayest".

It's true :flower:

🖤

js4754394o9823

why the fu.ck is #commitsuicide tranding on twitter...?

nas is going to be fine, but so many people are going to see it

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Dr Fudge

People like this…this is why I hate the word “homophobia”. It’s not fear, it’s blatant hatred. Let’s call it what it is. Well karma will come back and get him two fold. Ugly human being. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Daenerys

The tweet is STILL up! Twitter is quick to give us DCMA takedown notices the instant we post a 2 second video but leave a tweet like this up?? 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

ThisGuyTony
35 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

33 minutes ago, PartySick said:

A wise person once said "The loudest homophobes are the gayest".

It's true :flower:

Apparently he made some questionable posts making it seem like he is deep in the closet. :gaycat: 

Spoiler

Archived