💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Stade de France says Gaga's concert is postponed in July 31th 2023 (false)

monketsharona

Featured Posts

SlaeUrAnus

Call me selfish idc, if this gets postponed to 2023 I want my money back. 

I've got over £200 sitting with Ticketmaster and I cannot get a refund. 

In my messy era.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cookie Tookie

Just get your money back lmao. I’ve been saying for months this ain’t happening.

sounds like a placeholder date at this point

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

NichuuB
59 minutes ago, Cybikitty said:

:saladga: we ain't ever getting this tour are we

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7E1YpLevgx3bxUjlt8Nx

Property of @Whale

M i K E Y

I don’t get the silence cause… people paid a lot of money and become customers. Customers need at least an explanation and information. 

spector
33 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

Check ticketmaster.fr, search for Lady Gaga, you will get zero results. The show has completely vanished. I have been after TM France for a good 3 months now trying to get a refund, and I finally got their attention and they said it’s being processed (but would take up to 6 weeks).

so did the ticket from my account... i also requested a refund. it took 3 months for them to even acknowledge your request? the ****... 

stella + elliot = stelliot

elijahfan
1 hour ago, Rifek said:

If it doesn’t happen in 2022 that means it is not happening.

I agree. She's not going to tour a 3 year-old album.

TimisaMonster

Will people even care about a 2023 Chromatica 5 date tour based on an album released in 2020?

Gaga clearly could have done something for it but chose not to...she's in Vegas singing her jazz, promoting the hell out of it, but continually ignored Chromatica...

It's very sad honestly...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

StarstruckIllusion

I was gonna type out a “this is what she should do” paragraph but then I realized Gaga’s not paying me to manage her 

If she and Bobby want half empty stadiums and a dead crowd in 2023 then pop off ma - I’m literally not gonna defend her for it 

Let’s all collectively not arm-chair manage her, and say a big **** you to this rumour. 

I’m xcxcited to go next year bc I love Chromatica and the remix album. My merch is sitting pretty ❤️

(and dusty)

PartySick
1 hour ago, HuffsAhoy said:

If you click on the actual event, the date is still the same one from 2021 and the banner says "Postponed." Plus, nothing as officially released by her team. So, I'm not really buying this date change. 

What? You mean...wait for official announcements or any credible news before calling Gaga lazy, saying she's greedy and doesn't care anymore, flaming Bobby, the Haus, the roaches in the walls of Gaga's neighbor's house, etc?

God forbid :udidnt:

/s

Y'all are SOOOO goddamn quick to meltdown.

🖤

• PartySick changed the title to Stade de France says Gaga's concert is postponed in July 31th 2023 (false)
  • PartySick locked this topic

Archived