💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Stade de France says Gaga's concert is postponed in July 31th 2023 (false)

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona
Just now, Rifek said:

If it doesn’t happen in 2022 that means it is not happening. 

The Chromatica Remix album was released to keep up the hype but what will they do next year? 

deluxe Edition? 

or they are just booking a new date for next album.

To be honest it sounds safe as July 31st is a Monday like they say. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Massive Monster

It's been 84 years, and I can still smell the fresh cover art. The rain on me boots had never been used. The chromatica jockstraps had never been slept in. Chromatica was called the skip of Dreams, and it was.

Its Been A Long Time Reaction GIF

Kind regards

2 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

What bothers me is this written under

La manifestation LADY GAGA qui devait avoir lieu le vendredi 24 juillet 2020 au STADE DE FRANCE de ST DENIS puis reportée au dimanche 25 juillet 2021, dans le même lieu, ne pourra avoir lieu comme prévu. Néanmoins, la production et le management de l’artiste travaillent afin de reprogrammer le concert dès que possible.

It doesn't even say it will be for july 25th 2021. It says basically "The concert supposed to be july 24th 2020, was then reported to july 25th 2021, will not be able to take place. However the production and management work to make it work as soon as possible"

So it means it won't be on july 25th 2021, to me it's explicit im kinda pissed off

July 25th 2021 was already 3 months ago 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, Rifek said:

I wonder if she will mention Chromatica/Dawn of Chromatica ever again 

Yea if she has a sponsored deal:neyde:

JohnWayne92

They don’t wanna give back the millions lol clearly she’s fine with performing because she’s back on her Jazz concert ****. Honestly, she should just cancel it, there isn’t even a super fun reason to be going anymore? Gaga loses interest in her work as it ages, and there won’t be a connection there at the concert, I don’t feel. I feel like the best bet we all have is her changing Enigma to something with Chromatica involved or just add the songs to the set list (finally use the damn song to promote the damn show) and move on. I think she enjoys performing and making music, but I think she would rather work on acting. She gets the same praise, the same attention, fame, applause, and she puts in less work. 

HuffsAhoy
7 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

she puts in less work

This isn't even remotely true :lmao: I would love to know where this narrative that Gaga is a lazy artist originated because when I look back over just the last 5 years, I see nothing but hard work left and right. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

ILLUSIONISTIC

actually thats strange cause i work in stade de france as an agent who help disables get to their seat and we receives informations that she will do the tour in july 2022 with ed sheeran

spector
6 minutes ago, ILLUSIONISTIC said:

actually thats strange cause i work in stade de france as an agent who help disables get to their seat and we receives informations that she will do the tour in july 2022 with ed sheeran

great. now, can you tell them to speed up my refund process? it’s taking too long, i want my money back :neyde: 

stella + elliot = stelliot

I checked the list of upcoming music events for the next year and a half and Chromatica Ball still just says postponed and date TBD

edit: 

spicemuncher

Check ticketmaster.fr, search for Lady Gaga, you will get zero results. The show has completely vanished. I have been after TM France for a good 3 months now trying to get a refund, and I finally got their attention and they said it’s being processed (but would take up to 6 weeks).

In the last postponement email we got, there was a condition for US dates that said “if new dates aren’t announced within 30 days of this email, you may request a refund”. I doubt they would want to get so many requests for refunds if they knew the show would go on.

I said this before and I’ll say it again: I think the tour is canceled, but they postponed it indefinitely in hopes people would get their refunds quietly then later address it in an email that it won’t happen due issues with booking venues.

Most summer 2022 dates have been booked and/or announced. I doubt she will play a 3 year old album in 2023.

• PartySick changed the title to Stade de France says Gaga's concert is postponed in July 31th 2023 (false)
  • PartySick locked this topic

Archived