celeb

K-Pop star dragged for mouthing racial slur

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Suspiria
On 10/24/2021 at 2:00 AM, FentyGa said:

it’s a racist word, if you’re lip syncing it then you’re probably saying it

this isn’t a new thing

I'm not necessarily defending her but I also really don't think this is true. Lipsyncing to a popular song she didn't write, I find it very easy to believe she was just on autopilot thinking of the sounds rather than the actual words.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling

I kinda feel sorry for her, I know I’ve mimed/sang Chris Brown’s verse on Freaky Friday cause that song is an actual bop but I’m probably more embarrassed for admitting I like that song. :yennefer:

On 10/25/2021 at 3:58 PM, JLoveLamar said:

So, you get it's to reclaim the word, but to avoid other people using the word, don't reclaim it? Huh?

On one hand its a way for them to reclaim the word but on the other hand because the word is in the song it may make some people aka ignorant people feel like its oke to use it its kind of a double edged sword  

• PartySick locked this topic
PartySick
5 hours ago, Suuus said:

On one hand its a way for them to reclaim the word but on the other hand because the word is in the song it may make some people aka ignorant people feel like its oke to use it its kind of a double edged sword  

Luckily ignorance can be fixed with education. If you're not black, don't say, lipsync, write, use, etc the n-word. It's SUPER simple and extremely easy to do.

Gonna lock this thread though :spin:

🖤

Archived