Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

K-Pop star dragged for mouthing racial slur

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Chromatislaps

did she say the n word or Niga/Nega? because the latter is an actual korean word for "you"

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JLoveLamar
On 10/23/2021 at 11:51 AM, KanyeWest said:

i thought she said the n word 

remember when jlo would sing the n word in her songs with ja rule lmao, times have changed 

What do you mean times have changed? She almost lost her career for that. She was on GMA and had to apologize for it and this was in 2001!

JLoveLamar
On 10/23/2021 at 2:40 PM, Suuus said:

I get that they wanna reclaim what theres and i also I never said that people outside the group deserve a free pass dont put words in my mouth but i just feel like this problem can be easily avoided by not putting the n Word in your songs

So, you get it's to reclaim the word, but to avoid other people using the word, don't reclaim it? Huh?

ProdigyARTPOP
On 10/23/2021 at 10:02 AM, SpiritBunny said:

is it that difficult for you to not get upset about what someone else lip synchs?

you’re not black sir, you don’t get to speak upon something that you know nothing about, it is very upsetting, it’s disgusting, she’s not black, she shouldn’t say it. 

Point. Blank. Period.

Grigio Guy

Your strength of character is who you are behind closed doors. By the looks of it, some of y’all are lacking character Altogether  :bye:

Religion is a product to sell.

ProdigyARTPOP
3 minutes ago, Grigio Guy said:

Your strength of character is who you are behind closed doors. By the looks of it, some of y’all are lacking character Altogether  :bye:

it’s so disheartening especially because this is a LADY GAGA fan forum, a woman who dedicates her time even her musical time to these causes and to helping destroy racial injustice. She’d have the same beliefs.

To see people on a site for her trample those beliefs is extremely lacking in character. I agree 

BUtterfield 8
47 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Every time this happens I think of this scene from White Chicks:

:lmao:

Sepsami
1 hour ago, Anderson123 said:

Every time this happens I think of this scene from White Chicks:

Dont let gen Z find out or all these girls will have to publicly apologize :billie:

Sepsami
On 10/23/2021 at 10:08 PM, HEARTSTOP said:

Context and intention is everything.

I think these things are way more important than what the action is.

A person can offend me by calling me a cupcake if their intention is clear to do so. And a person might not offend me by using the f-word if I see they don't mean any harm or are just being playful about it.

Same thing goes for people who get offended when anyone curses around them. Like, what does it matter?

Forbidding words is dumb. Forbidding behaviors is not.

Either way, the n-word's history comes from the US, you can't expect the whole world to understand and be subservient to American "rules".

Someone with common sense :lolly: who would've thought context and intent matters :lana:

Grigio Guy

Since y’all late so pressed about people getting mad about people using the word:

Religion is a product to sell.

QueenChromatix
On 10/23/2021 at 6:31 PM, bionic said:

What happens to her now? She gets replaced?

She gets eliminated. Now only 2 players left

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived