💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

K-Pop star dragged for mouthing racial slur

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

bionic
4 minutes ago, Meruk Holland said:

There is an interesting ethical dilemma to producing art that potentially normalizes the use of such terms. Especially considering that its all but impossible to have an audience entirely comprised of a single demographic. I don't think that even denouncement from the artist is enough to negate the effects of the normalization. 

There's a whole branch of 'ethical linguistics' dedicated to this conversation

buy bionic

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619

Ive never once lip synced or sung along to a song and mouthed or says the n word, even in my room, I weren’t aware that many people did though :poot: just never occurred to me to actually say or word it

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

chromaticabase
6 hours ago, SpiritBunny said:

is it that difficult for you to not get upset about what someone else lip synchs?

I hate when straight people say the F word and I do get offended mainly because we are in 2021 and most people KNOW there are words that are hella offensive to a certain group. If you don't find it offensive then good for you but let people be upset if they don't like something. 

Helxig
7 hours ago, SpiritBunny said:

So you can't even lip synch the word now even though it's a literal part of the song? 

I love woke culture

Yeah it's really helping drive the world forward to a better place. Fighting the fights that really matter :green:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

FentyGa
7 hours ago, SpiritBunny said:

So you can't even lip synch the word now even though it's a literal part of the song? 

I love woke culture

it’s a racist word, if you’re lip syncing it then you’re probably saying it

this isn’t a new thing

I wanna know how many of people replying here to "get over it" are black? 

Anyways giselle is american (or at least she used to live there for years) so she should've know about the word. But knowing this group is from SM, they'll just delete the video and move on

if it's not a big deal why don't y'all just use the n word? It's ok to mouth it but not use your vocals? Why? Who's gonna care, as y'all say?

Gaga2645
8 hours ago, SpiritBunny said:

I love woke culture

The amount of positive reacts on this is the issue 

Gaga2645

Okay so this entire thread is a mess. The amount of people acknowledging that kpop management and idols don’t care yet still are “hopefully they’ll apologize ❤️“ make no sense to me

All it does is go to show the apologies don’t mean a thing and that most of the people here are racist like wtf. And then somebody proceeds to write off this as “Americans being Americans” then proceeds to use a black woman reaction gif is PEAK Racist Gay I promise you 

On 10/24/2021 at 2:32 AM, Frank Potion said:

It's killing me that she leaned in and smiled when she mouthed it. :air:

exactly like nnnnnnn she thought she was killing it :air: 

Somi's first album XOXO is coming out 29th of October!

The random justification of her making a mistake in this thread ... :smh: If you're not black, you can not lipsync/say/write/whatever the nword because it is OFFENSIVE to an entire community. Not to mention it takes literally no effort to not say/use it :deadbanana: 

Spoiler

I guess if she was going to mouth a lyric with the f slur in it, people would be making a big fuzz tho, unless you're homophobic :fail:

On 10/23/2021 at 7:59 PM, Sepsami said:

Its in the song :messga: Like make it make sense, its the word that will get you cancelled yet its still used everywhere in the music industry? So is it really still that bad then? I'm sure artists writing it in their lyrics are fine with taking white people's money :ohwell: 

:lmao:

its the micro-aggression for me

On 10/23/2021 at 8:38 PM, NCgaga said:

Lipsyncing a word is not being used in a derogatory way. People are so woke and edgy. I can almost guarantee you an African American is not the one offended by a Kpop singer lipsyncing a word. 

Are you african american?

I love how messy these threads get, looks like we have on of these every week lately :smh:

Imagine if ya'll put the same energy in climate change, child labour, inequality at workplace, general accessibility for disabled people, and the list goes on and on..

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived