celeb

K-Pop star dragged for mouthing racial slur

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpiritBunny

So you can't even lip synch the word now even though it's a literal part of the song? 

I love woke culture

bionic
4 minutes ago, SpiritBunny said:

So you can't even lip synch the word now even though it's a literal part of the song? 

I love woke culture

Is it that difficult to just not lipsyncing one word?

buy bionic

Economy
13 minutes ago, SpiritBunny said:

I love woke culture

Woke culture is very extra. U know things are out of balance when a mistake on pronouns or a slur gets people MORE angry than news on someone who comits MURDER

But setting woke cultures extremes aside, in principal they arent always wrong...

We know a lot of ppl get triggered with words like this given the history, best not to say it or mouth it.

SpiritBunny
14 minutes ago, bionic said:

Is it that difficult to just not lipsyncing one word?

is it that difficult for you to not get upset about what someone else lip synchs?

bionic
1 minute ago, SpiritBunny said:

is it that difficult for you to not get upset about what someone else lip synchs?

im not upset at all, this isnt my battle. its not very taxing to be respectful of a (rightfully) sensitive issue and just not mime one word

buy bionic

SpiritBunny
Just now, bionic said:

im not upset at all, this isnt my battle. its not very taxing to be respectful of a (rightfully) sensitive issue and just not mime one word

Likewise I don't think it's taxing at all to let someone have fun and listen and lip synch a song they like. First world problems though. 

Shipper

Is it widely known in Korea that the n word is a racial slur? Dont hold everyone to western standards since they do have a different language primarily and they will need education on why it is wrong to say it rather than backlash.

Reminds me of that incident where this small time asian boyband said, "Hello N***ros," to their fans who lives in a place called as such and western community were out with their pitchforks and angry. It was just like saying, Hello Vegas or Hello London to their fans. They needed to know why it was wrong. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

ManuelColon

Do you people avoid saying some words when you sing/lipsync when you're in your rooms? Serious question.

BlingNotTheMusic

Lmao i love this song and it's so awkward when I try to sing along skipping words :sharon:

Edit: the lyrics are literally "Skrrt, skrrt on n****s/Skirt up on n****s"

y'all need to calm down :huntyga:

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived