💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

K-Pop star dragged for mouthing racial slur

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Bloody hooker
37 minutes ago, SpiritBunny said:

So you can't even lip synch the word now even though it's a literal part of the song? 

I love woke culture

You do realize that the n-word is a racial slur right? :saladga:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alvaro Moreno Ullrich
51 minutes ago, bionic said:

What happens to her now? She gets replaced?

Maybe

BUtterfield 8
56 minutes ago, bionic said:

What happens to her now? She gets replaced?

5 minutes ago, Alvaro Moreno Ullrich said:

Maybe

No she isn’t. Nobody in Korea cares about idols saying the n word or anything racist. Only international fans.

Their have been tons of kpop idols that have said the n word. Their company either ignores the issue or the idol apologizes.

I think what most likely is gonna happen is Giselle will apologize during a virtual fan meeting. She’s fluent in English. Hopefully she’ll do that.

Pennywise

Like... imagine trying to dictate how black people should react to a racial slur. Some of you have serious problems. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

CoolTrainerTerry
21 minutes ago, ManuelColon said:

Do you people avoid saying some words when you sing/lipsync when you're in your rooms? Serious question.

Yeah, all the time...:reductive:

NichuuB
7 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Like... imagine trying to dictate how black people should react to a racial slur. Some of you have serious problems. 

This is a typical case of Americans being Americans

New York Tiffany GIF

Property of @Whale

NichuuB
2 minutes ago, CoolTrainerTerry said:

Yeah, all the time...:reductive:

Just dance teas

Property of @Whale

hieronymus
8 minutes ago, NicoB said:

This is a typical case of Americans being Americans

New York Tiffany GIF

Translation: "ugh why can't I just be racist and not get called out for it"

Roboboy

this is not the conversation we should be happening. it annoys me that these stories take prominence when there are actual issues surrounding racism and hate crime in the world.

NichuuB
4 minutes ago, Cookie Woman said:

Translation: "ugh why can't I just be racist and not get called out for it"

Did you read the coment I quoted?:

23 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

If you did, then interpret as you wish. I won't waste my time replying more than this.

New York Tiffany GIF

Property of @Whale

Sepsami
1 hour ago, bionic said:

Is it that difficult to just not lipsyncing one word?

Its in the song :messga: Like make it make sense, its the word that will get you cancelled yet its still used everywhere in the music industry? So is it really still that bad then? I'm sure artists writing it in their lyrics are fine with taking white people's money :ohwell: 

huttont
46 minutes ago, ManuelColon said:

Do you people avoid saying some words when you sing/lipsync when you're in your rooms? Serious question.

Yes absolutely. My wife and I are always singing and we NEVER use any slurs that may come up

bionic
2 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Its in the song :messga: Like make it make sense, its the word that will get you cancelled yet its still used everywhere in the music industry? So is it really still that bad then? I'm sure artists writing it in their lyrics are fine with taking white people's money :ohwell: 

If its really that difficult to resist the primal urge to mime a racial slur, at least turn from the camera. If artists want to include it in their work that's their prerogative and a separate issue entirely :vegas: 

buy bionic

Sepsami
32 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

You're allowed to feel and react however you like, but you gotta realise not everyone is going to agree or approve :saladga: AND THATS FINE, live your life :ohwell:

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived