💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Salma Hayek Praises Gaga and her accent on House of Gucci

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

Patriziaa Reggiani

Here's the link: https://variety.com/2021/film/news/salma-hayek-lady-gaga-house-of-gucci-ridley-scott-1234977571/

"She is incredibly talented, incredibly smart. And she has on top of all that, extra abilities that not every brilliant actor has, which is she’s good with the accent,” Hayek says. “Of course, she has an amazing ear. She is extraordinary improvising, and not everybody has that. She really embodies the character. Her level of commitment — I’ve only seen maybe once or twice somebody commit to a character like she does. And she’s also a great team player.”

I'm relieved, she's definitely not getting the razzie as some "fans" over here insinuated!

Oscar is COMING!!:firega:

I will not watch House of Gucci

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Patriziaa Reggiani
2 minutes ago, Rifek said:

F*** HoG is gonna DESTROY us :nooo:

My Bu**y is ready!! And also my wallet

Helxig

Coming from a person like Salma Hayek this is high praise!! Gaga really is an actor!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Patriziaa Reggiani
5 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Coming from a person like Salma Hayek this is high praise!! Gaga really is an actor!

I'm so happy that with only her 2nd movie role, she's getting recognised and Praised by established industry actors! Like she really is that girl.

Patriziaa Reggiani
2 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

Only two weeks till the promotion begins with the first screening :bradley:

Can't wait for November 4! 

Patriziaa Reggiani
1 minute ago, LateToCult said:

Salma Gaga lezbean scene. I speak it into existence!!!

When Gaga murders Maurizio and gets in a relationship with her!!!

“Incredibly talented and smart. She has extra abilities that not every brilliant actor has, which is she’s good with the accent. I’ve only seen maybe once or twice somebody commit to a character like she does.”

ahem, *salma voice*

incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, sh*t on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it

Patriziaa Reggiani

Here's more: DRAMA FASHION INTRIGUE YASS!!

Patriziaa Reggiani
4 minutes ago, edgy said:

“Incredibly talented and smart. She has extra abilities that not every brilliant actor has, which is she’s good with the accent. I’ve only seen maybe once or twice somebody commit to a character like she does.”

ahem, *salma voice*

incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, sh*t on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it

:firega::firega::firega:

badfaith

Is there a chance of any promo before Nov. 4? I'm ready to be eviscerated by this movie :bradley:

I truly wish the editing and pacing won't fail us :bradley:

Patriziaa Reggiani
Just now, badfaith said:

Is there a chance of any promo before Nov. 4? I'm ready to be eviscerated by this movie :bradley:

I think we'll get more and more interviews and stuff! Like this new interview with Ridley just got released:

I'm getting excited!!

I'm glad that people seem to love the accent. I was scared because if she didn't do it perfectly, it would overshadow the entire movie and critics/people would hate the movie just because of the accent

Archived