Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ryan Goslin Is Ken For Greta Gerwig's Barbie The Movie

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm interested in how the story will go... is she Barbie Jenkins from down the street or is she THE Barbie (in their world), one job or she has the ability to change jobs w her outfits like the doll, etc. Child? Little sister?

Teletubby
10 minutes ago, weed said:

I'm interested in how the story will go... is she Barbie Jenkins from down the street or is she THE Barbie (in their world), one job or she has the ability to change jobs w her outfits like the doll, etc. Child? Little sister?

Plot details are unknown

@Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal storm cloud🌩️。˚❀

Butters Stotch

Hmmm... a Barbie film sounds like... cringe...

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Blastertoyo
50 minutes ago, weed said:

Barbara Millicent Roberts 

please enlighten me to death

Blastertoyo
38 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

This casting could not be more perfect. :heat:

post-b4384a5ee8c37368d24167666d7b1c1cbe2

please enlighten me to death

RAMROD

Margot Robbie’s Barbie movie looks to have found its Ken. Sources tell Deadline that Ryan Gosling is in final negotiations to play the iconic Mattel character in Warner Bros’ movie centered on the classic doll line. Greta Gerwig is directing the pic, with Robbie playing the titular role.

Given his busy schedule, Gosling initially passed on playing the part, but insiders add that as pre-production dragged out and the studio remained persistent with him being their only choice, an opening in his schedule appeared, allowing him to sign on.

With Gosling close to signing on, the film looks to be on the verge of a greenlight, and the hope would be to shoot at the top of 2022. Gerwig co-wrote the script with Noah Baumbach.

Plot details are unknown at this time.

https://deadline.com/2021/10/ryan-gosling-ken-warner-bros-barbie-margot-robbie-1234858848/amp/#click=https://t.co/JOqp91r9oD

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Glamourpuss

He doesn't look like Ken though. When I think of Ken he's very similar to the one in Toy Story 3 and Ryan Gosling looks nothing like that. 

Matt Bomer would be perfect. 

killerstiletto

I'm extremely curious as to what the plot will be. Could be fun, could be a train wreck. 

Dance!

Rat Boy
2 minutes ago, killerstiletto said:

I'm extremely curious as to what the plot will be. Could be fun, could be a train wreck. 

Barbie murders Ken and tries to escape justice for 1.5 hours! 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

killerstiletto

1 minute ago, Rat Boy said:

Barbie murders Ken and tries to escape justice for 1.5 hours! 

I'd watch it. 

Dance!

MonsterPaws
1 hour ago, Glamourpuss said:

He doesn't look like Ken though. When I think of Ken he's very similar to the one in Toy Story 3 and Ryan Gosling looks nothing like that. 

Matt Bomer would be perfect. 

omg Matt Bomer really would be perfect.

I didn't even know a Barbie movie was in the works, but completely agree.

Archived