💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ariana Grande teases ultraviolet

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

An official release date for r.e.m. beauty launch is not set but it is coming this fall.
FBwWRn_UUAMuBxX?format=jpg&name=medium

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

is it me or the entire thing feels very amateurish, half assed? is giving haus labs not RARE or FENTY BEAUTY vibes

Blastertoyo
25 minutes ago, dojo said:

is it me or the entire thing feels very amateurish, half assed? is giving haus labs not RARE or FENTY BEAUTY vibes

When a Beauty brand starts out with eye and lip products it’s rarely a good sign.

if they aren’t confident doing actual base or face products, they may as well just be private labeling stock products :huntyga:

like what’s really gonna make an Ariana Grande lash, liner or lip gloss different than a dollar tree lash, liner or lip gloss aside from the name 

please enlighten me to death

BlingNotTheMusic
17 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Not the rest of the products blurred as if the world is dying to know 

Tuesday Anticipation GIF

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, COOOK said:

LMAOOOOO literally me when I opened this thread ☠️

Suspiria

Can streaming platforms plzzzz start paying artists more money. I really can't bear to see any more of these pop girlies pretending they're passionate about makeup or shoes or perfume:smh:

Chromatography
2 hours ago, Blastertoyo said:

When a Beauty brand starts out with eye and lip products it’s rarely a good sign.

if they aren’t confident doing actual base or face products, they may as well just be private labeling stock products :huntyga:

like what’s really gonna make an Ariana Grande lash, liner or lip gloss different than a dollar tree lash, liner or lip gloss aside from the name 

tbf part of the text is blurred so theoretically stuff like you mentioned could be included (but probs not)

Blastertoyo
9 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

tbf part of the text is blurred so theoretically stuff like you mentioned could be included (but probs not)

The other items are probably eyeshadow, glitter and lip conditioner

Possibly mascara and highlighters 

but again, no actually skin/ face products that are actually hard to formulate and that you can’t just pick stock formulas for 

this is why I’ve been disappointed with haus labs since they launched too, a “Gaga” lip liner, liquid shadow or eyeliner isn’t actually special.

Selena and Rihanna actually made brands that are their own entity and products that are made to excel at their purpose. Their products sell because they’re great and beyond just “Selena” and “Rihanna” makeup. Haus Labs and REM seem like just “Ari” and “Gaga” makeup 

With all the excellent formulas of makeup that are just out there now, the quality will have definitely improved, but in my opinion, as of now, REM and HL feel like 

112614-1direction-palette-594.jpg

please enlighten me to death

2 hours ago, KindnessPunk said:

Not me thinking this was an album…anyways stream Ultraviolence :lana:

I mean we are due for the yearly AG album part 4 lol

Archived