💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jack Harlow thinks Kanye West sees himself as Beethoven

Teletubby

Featured Posts

50 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

He's bipolar

It's literally on one of his album covers and people still act like it's a crazy mystery what's wrong with him. 

That said I know....a lot of bipolar people and they're not like Kanye. He's got some extra **** going on too. Or he's just constantly in a manic episode of delusions.

Agunimon
6 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

Jack Harlow? Literally who is he? He just started out.

He has 6 albums and marks Kanye as an inspiration to him. You really went from 0 to 100 for no reason here.

I don't get the "who" comments. Most of you guys don't listen to male rappers to begin with. Everyone I know in the hiphop community was bumping Sweet Action nonstop.

TortureMeOnReplay
18 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

It's literally on one of his album covers and people still act like it's a crazy mystery what's wrong with him. 

That said I know....a lot of bipolar people and they're not like Kanye. He's got some extra **** going on too. Or he's just constantly in a manic episode of delusions.

There's a lot of reasons he could be different from other people with bipolar, the most simple being if he's bipolar 1 or 2. Then there's also how he reacts to his medications and how often they're changing them. It's ridiculously complicated, and then there's still the fact that we don't even know everything about how bipolar actually works or even the medications we use to treat it. 

6 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

No offence to him but if i were him i wouldnt talk about someone 

1) I don't know

2) is more respected than me in hip hop

3) has had more successful songs in the history of hip hop

when i'm just a rookie in the game and sound the same as mac miller or every other white rapper out there exception with eminem but he was one of a kind. 

Again no offence bcs Kanye is a megalomaniac, but Nas talking about it? Makes sense to me. Jack Harlow? Literally who is he? He just started out. It's like Olivia Rodrigo shading Mariah Carey... :poot:

Lmao first of all he's not shading ye at all and they even got to work together since kanye also helped making industry baby happen so they definitely know each other

... and now i just sit in silence.

TimisaMonster
13 hours ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

He's bipolar

Those are 2 separate things...:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

16 hours ago, SEANGT said:

He's bipolar and inhales a lot of coke 24/7

TortureMeOnReplay
4 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Those are 2 separate things...:awkney:

A symptom of bipolar is grandiosity. Another is a "God complex". They're very much connected. 

Archived