movie

Unpopular movies that you like

Queen Bitch

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LunaUniverse

I feel like I’m literally alone in my opinion, but I pick Dude Where’s My Car. I don’t know if my humor is awful or what but I laughed out loud a lot during that movie. I feel like it’s underrated 

1# Samoyed Stan

ItWasntLaauv

I loved the Blair Witch movie that came out in 2016, I saw it in theater and had such a fun, scary time. That ending sequence was so insane!!

Also Wonder Woman 1984 wasn’t so bad imo, the ending was kinda fluffy, but overall I liked it.

TheDemonIClingTo
Just now, Anveeroy said:

Prisoner of Azkaban - best HP movie, fight me! 😡

This is unpopular? I thought it was everyone's fav HP movie

BlingNotTheMusic
15 hours ago, Helxig said:

There's this small indie film from 2000 called Ginger Snaps that has a cult following, but was never very successful, and it's one of my favourite movies of all time. When I was at high school I got my dad to import the trilogy box set from the US and had to crack my PS2 to play it with a different region lmao... just so I could see all the behind the scenes stuff. It's such a good movie though.

And side note, Ginger Snaps walked so that Jennifer's Body could run

Also the actress who plays Ginger (Katharine Isabelle who is also in Hannibal and some others you might know) streams on Twitch, and the other day she read my comment about Ginger Snaps and responded and it was so cute and such a moment my 16 year old self would never have imagined :bradley:

Omgggggggg i was obsessed with this movie!!! I can't believe Katharine responded to you, what was the Convo?

Prostitute Barbie

2012. I know the story kind of sucks but there’s something about watching the world go to hell country by country that is so satisfying :firega: 

TheDemonIClingTo

Terminator Dark Fate was the real Terminator 3. Kinda forgettable, but not as bad as they made it out to be

luckyanderson
On 10/23/2021 at 2:10 AM, Oriane said:

I think Battle Royale is usually very acclaimed though?

I was moreso talking about the second but both are my favorites. You are right Battle Royale is quite a cult classic. 

Werewolves Wanted
On 10/22/2021 at 11:15 PM, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

Twilight :bradley:

it’s one of my fave and yet people are trashing on it :cryga:

The entire saga, books and films, are my favorites :bradley: they’re comfort stories for me. 

Archived