Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is it weird to still like a series even if the ending is bad?

Chromatica Island

Featured Posts

Chromatica Island

So with Attack on Titans manga ending, a lot of people didn't like it, I liked it personally (it wasn't perfect by no means), but a lot of people compared it to GOT ending (I didn't watch GOT, but I know the ending is bad). I feel like I'm the weird one in my fandom for liking the ending, sorry for my rambling.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

LUCARTPOP

Nope, I have the same thing with Once Upon A Time where the entire show goes extremely downhill after the first 4 seasons (3 seasons actually but I'm being generous), however it still holds a very special place in my heart nonetheless! 

Chromatica Island
1 minute ago, LUCARTPOP said:

Nope, I have the same thing with Once Upon A Time where the entire show goes extremely downhill after the first 4 seasons (3 seasons actually but I'm being generous), however it still holds a very special place in my heart nonetheless! 

Yeah, AOT will be my all time favorite story, even with a lackluster ending.

Chromatica Island
Just now, COOOK said:

Speaking of Attack on Titans, when's the final half of the final season airing?

January of next year!

Chromatica Island
Just now, Queen Bitch said:

Nope. I still love Lost even though the ending isn't the best.

it is a great show!

TheDemonIClingTo

Interesting topic. I still like Lost, GOT, Black Sails, Vikings, True Blood... I hated how all those ended, but like Stannis Baratheon said "the bad doesn't wash out the good"

bionic

Riverdale is a hot mess from start to finish but I still enjoy the nonsense each week

buy bionic

TheDemonIClingTo
4 minutes ago, bionic said:

Riverdale is a hot mess from start to finish but I still enjoy the nonsense each week

Riverdale is like a Walmart Euphoria, right?

TheDemonIClingTo
14 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

I dont think its weird - for example, I pretend seasons 6-99 of Supernatural dont exist 

I pretend every season of Spartacus that came after the first don't exist... but I love, LOVE Blood and Sand

Mother of Puppies

I am literally the biggest GOT fan ever, but I really hated the ending. I was so disappointed tbh , but it's still my favorite tv series of all time... (just the last 3-4 episodes... well I act as if they didn't exist :huntyga:)

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

HuffsAhoy

I lived and breathed Desperate Housewives (still do) but I couldn't believe they ended the series the way they did :air: :grr:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

TheDemonIClingTo

American Gods :saladga:

Oddly enough, even though S2 and 3 were far weaker than the first, I liked the last chapter quite a bit

Archived