Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

House of Gucci Premiering on November 4th

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

HuffsAhoy

Looking forward to the endless "Gaga's Acting Has Declined" and "Does Gaga Care About Acting Anymore?" threads after the first lukewarm review hits the net :billie:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Applepear
6 minutes ago, zerojk said:

How did it flop tho? It has 67 on metacritic which is not flop in movie standards, i actually saw it this week and i think it was very well done

It did literally flop at the box office 

39 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Looking forward to the endless "Gaga's Acting Has Declined" and "Does Gaga Care About Acting Anymore?" threads after the first lukewarm review hits the net :billie:

Better prepare myself.... although I think I'm already use to it. ( If no nominations and great critics it's going to be overreacting drama threads for days :saladga::ladyhaha:)

TheDemonIClingTo
6 minutes ago, Butters Stotch said:

I. AM. READY.

That's the spirit, baby. No nay-saying in these parts :firega:

vitoburrrito

I am pretty nervous (as an Italian, that accent…) but also excited. 

I am not looking forward to the meltdowns. I don’t think every movie Gaga or any actor does has to be Oscar worthy. She’s sort of set the bar really high for herself with her first movie and even if the movie does well, people (including on this site 👀) are going to say she’s a flop if she doesn’t get any nominations, which isn’t necessarily the case.

I just want everyone to enjoy the movie for what it is and not care about the box office or the awards. 

2 hours ago, Applepear said:

Omg is anyone scared? What if this is cats 2

Nah because they knew Cats was gonna bomb once they had the final cut hence why they didn’t do advance promo aside from the stuff already set. The kept reviews TIGHT until right before it dropped knowing it would bomb. They’ve been hyping Gucci too much for it to be THAT bad. It could be bad but it can’t be Cats bad or they’d hide tf out of it hahahaha

Madam Margolyes

Omg a press screening three weeks before the actual release, this could be a sign that MGM is confident about house of gucci's quality:woohoo: 

Does anyone know when the review embargo lifts?

• CyanLights changed the title to House of Gucci Premiering on November 4th

Archived