💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

My Name 마이 네임

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

InTheCloset

Another Korean show is on netflix that is really good and is currently trending. its called My Name.

250px-My_Name_TV_series.jpg

AAAABa7Ms8F4BrOsuA_zxQJpYADvq56RUhlAOvei

It is thriller action series. the plot revolves around Yoon Ji-Woo, the protagonist, who joins a gang to avenge her father's murder and later becomes an undercover cop. 

It is good. the acting is good. the plot is also good. the concept isnt new but it is very well done. well executed.

i also have two new crushes

Han So Hee (she plays Yoon Ji-woo)

27bc124c-90e1-11ea-a674-527cfdef49ee_ima

and Ahn Bo-hyun (he plays Jeon Pil-do)

1200px-Ahn_Bo-hyeon.jpg

In my opinion it is definitely worth watching. 

This song is from the series ost its really good too

The abyss stares back

InTheCloset
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

Wow, they're really pretty :enigma:

i know. ever since squid game ive more into korean dramas and damn the people are :pray:

you should watch if you like action. its really good

The abyss stares back

TheDemonIClingTo

Asian cinema rarely disappoints me, will watch. I still don't get why this show and SG are so popular, I feel like the GP watches it but doesn't really get it (most people I've known didn't get GOT at all back in the day either)

Dr Fudge

Well that name certainly isn’t Alice.

On a serious note, My Name keeps popping up on my Netflix suggestions. Need to check it out!

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

InTheCloset
Just now, TheDemonIClingTo said:

Asian cinema rarely disappoints me, will watch. I still don't get why this show and SG are so popular, I feel like the GP watches it but doesn't really get it (most people I've known didn't get GOT at all back in the day either)

i just started watching asian stuff since squid game and it really is good. i think the reason for squid game being famous is also its huge budget. the promo for it in korea was insane. i saw on twitter, there were playgrounds with the doll and other show characters. posters billboards everywhere in subway stations and train stations. and there were some interactive pop up kind of playgrounds for it too.

apart from that squid game is an excellent show. 

The abyss stares back

TheDemonIClingTo
Just now, FudgeyBear said:

There's another show called Alice in Borderland though

InTheCloset
1 minute ago, FudgeyBear said:

i thought u were talking about alice in borderland

The abyss stares back

InTheCloset
Just now, TheDemonIClingTo said:

There's another show called Alice in Borderland though

imo alice wasnt that good. i watched it after someone told me  its similar to sg on my sg thread, but didnt really enjoy it. preference maybe

The abyss stares back

TheDemonIClingTo
6 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

imo alice wasnt that good. i watched it after someone told me  its similar to sg on my sg thread, but didnt really enjoy it. preference maybe

Haven't watched it yet, but they don't look similar in any way

InTheCloset
2 minutes ago, TheDemonIClingTo said:

Haven't watched it yet, but they don't look similar in any way

The premise is kind of same. Elites playing sick games with the poor. But squid game is definitely better imo

The abyss stares back

TheDemonIClingTo
Just now, InTheCloset said:

The premise is kind of same. Elites playing sick games with the poor. But squid game is definitely better imo

Well, color me intrigued

Agunimon

I'll check it out, but I wonder why they used the English "My Name" localized into Hangul for the title.

InTheCloset
28 minutes ago, Aetheryte said:

I'll check it out, but I wonder why they used the English "My Name" localized into Hangul for the title.

it is worth it. i just found out that i actually really enjoy action stuff too. who knew

The abyss stares back

11 hours ago, TheDemonIClingTo said:

As an Asian I can confirm that none of us consider SG a good serie:huntyga:(or maybe just me, idk)

I'll rather watch Alice in Borderland or Kaiji 
similar topic but with better storyline

Archived